Chapter thirteen

C H A P T E R
T H I R T E E N

I watered the plants infront of our house, mom really likes nature. I also like nature but not this much, I continued watering until my eyes caught a certain plant, my eyes can't betray me. It was a smeraldo!

Smeraldo's my favorite flower ever since I saw how beautiful it was, I squatted infront of it staring at the pretty flower. I gently touched its glowing petals thanks to the sunlight.

I stood up and was about to walk towards the backyard when a familliar voice shouted for afar.

"Y/n!" I looked at the woman, my eyes widened when I saw her waving her hand at me.

I shouted, "Mrs. Jeon!" I also waved my hand in the air. I saw her chuckle, she went towards our house. She stopped infront of the gate, I went infront of her.

She smiled, "it's good to see you here, Y/n." She exclaimed, I smiled too.

"I'm also glad to see you here." I said politely, I'm not surprised anymore. I've already seen her one time.

Her smile turned into frown, "why are your eyes swollen?" She asks.

I immediately looked down not wanting for her to see my swollen and puffy eyes. I had been crying all night since I saw him looking like that.

"I helped my mom with her work 'cause I noticed how tired she was, so I did it and I told her to sleep." I lied. She nodded relucantly, I reassured her using a smile.

"By the way, are you free today? I baked some cookies!" I suddenly craved for cookies, I love cookies ever since I was a kid. I nodded aggresively.

I fixed my messed up shirt before going with her, my parents weren't at home but someday I'll introduce Mrs. Jeon to them. For sure mom and Mrs. Jeon would get easily be friends, their likes and dislikes are almost the same.

She opened the door, I let her in first before I entered in. I wandered around their house. It's spacious yet the design is simple.

"Eomma, who is she?"