Chapter sixty two

C H A P T E R
S I X T Y  T W O

Jungkook's POV

"I love her and only her." I said and take his filthy hand away from me. I dialed the police's number and told them everything that had happened today.

I glanced at Azi who's now spacing out with his dark expression. I feel pity for him, he was supposed to be happy but what happened? His obsession ate him that he became an evil. I shook my head and continued my talk with the police officer.

I ended the call when everything was settled, they'll arrive here at the exact time that officer said. I walked towards him, he's still out of himself. I think he's still frozen in his spot.

"When you'll become free, I hope you will change yourself and go back to the person you used to be. I believe you're a kind person, don't let your monster lead your life. Let yourself be free, Azi you deserve better." I said and tapped his shoulder, it looks like he came back to his senses after I tapped him.

He hugged me and started crying, I rubbed his back attempting to comfort him with all my might.

"I-I'm sorry, Jungkook. I'm sorry, I don't deserve you, you're not suitable to this inhumane monster. I'm sorry..." He apologised that made me smile. He continued mumbling 'i'm sorry', he lets go. He covered his face with his hands and cried.

Fortunately, the police arrived at the right time and picked Azi up. Finally, the heaviness in my chest was now out. I'm now assured that Y/n's already safe, I wasn't expecting that this ended peacefully, but I'm thankful it did. I'm seriously hoping the best for him. And I realised one thing thanks to him...

Thanks to him I finally realized, Y/n's not just my friend. But the person who will complete my life.

The person who I will love until death.