Chapter twenty four

C H A P T E R
T W E N T Y  F O U R

I don't know if being an idol is a benefit or not but I enjoy living a normal life. I spent half years of my life on working as an idol I even sacrificed my teenage years entertaining others.

They said highschool years are the best you could experience... But I couldn't remember anything memorable regarding what happened when I was highschool.

Wait, why did I suddenly thought of highschool? Nah, nevermind.

"Eomma, I'll go to my room now." I said, she nodded then I walked towards my room.

My room that was full of broken glasses are now clean, the floor was clean. Although I pushed her away she still cleaned my room, she even gave me a medicine for hangovers when I woke up.

To be honest, I was moved by her little efforts but I can't let those little things bring my guard down, I can't let anyone enter in.

'Cause the moment they enter the door for sure they'll be greeted by a cliff.

And my conscience cannot be able to handle that.

I jumped on my soft bed, it does all make sense to me now.

Was being an idol prevented me to enjoy life without filming by a camera?

Of course. It's an obvious fact.

But how can you live a normal life when you're stopping others to know you? But it's for their own sake.

I turned on my phone and opened Twitter, I wasn't able to logged off Bangtan's Twitter...

I sent you my heart, now that you left, can you bring back my heart along with you?

#JHOPE

2.5M likes 800.32K comments 600.56K shares

What had I eaten to enter this account I can't log out. I don't know I still can't...

I left BTS but I can't left this account?

What's with you, Jungkook?