Chapter fifty two

C H A P T E R
F I F T Y T W O

I headed downstairs and threw my empty bag of chips on a trash bin, that post is still bothering me. What if Y/n will get in danger? I can't afford it to happen, I can't let Y/n be involve in this issue. I plopped myself on the couch and took out my phone. I dialed Yoongi's number for more information about that damn post.

"Hello?"

"Hyung."

"Ohh, Jungkook, are you co-" I cut him off, I know what he wants to talk about it.

"I'm sorry but that's not what I want to talk about. Tell me more about that post you saw in Twitter, I need more infos about it." I heard him sigh on the other line, I feel sorry for him, he's expecting me to give the answer I can't give yet.

"Minutes ago I saw that post while I was scrolling on Twitter, many ARMYs were shocked about it. Seems like he or she accidentally saw the two of you having grocery together, some of the ARMYs were having good comments but most of them were not." My eyes narrowed with the information he gave, I hope that whoever posted it didn't see her face.

"Did it have a picture of us?" I asked, he starts humming as if he is thinking of something. I can't let someone be in danger again because of me!

He finally spoke, "nope." He answered, I sighed in relief. Good thing, he or she still respects my privacy.

"But, that person gave a link, it seems like it's an account or something." He trailed, my eyes widened. My hands turned into fists, I misinterpreted whoever that person is.

"Can you please give me the link of the tweet?"

"No problem."