Chapter three

C H A P T E R  T H R E E

I opened the door wider for her to come in after greeting her. We sat down the couch facing each other.

Yes, me and Jungkook's mother are neighbours in this village. We've been friends since I occupied this apartment I'm currently renting in.

But I never imagined him going here. I never seen him here, I'm working in Seoul but my hometown is Busan. I don't know his house there although we were both born from the same town.

"Have you heard it?" In just simple words I get what she's trying to imply. I nodded my head and looked down.

She knows I'm part of his band's fandom, she also knows that I stan him among his members, I love them all don't get me wrong.

She sighed and looked at me sadly, "he called me this morning, he's going back to Busan so I'm going there to comfort my son. I have a favor to ask." She said. I looked up to her only to see her smiling, a fake one.

"What favor?" I asked.

"Could you please watch the rest house I've been staying? Only if you have a spare time. I know you have work and I don't want to be a burden. But please?" She pleaded, I could see Jungkook's eyes on her. Most of his features also have his mother. No wonder her son's handsome because she's also beautiful.

I nodded willingly and returned a smile.

"Thank you, Y/n." She thanked.

I fiddled with my fingers, I have so much concern to Jungkook so I want to know what is he's reason to leave BTS. The opportunity's already infront of me, I cannot waste this chance.

I looked down, " c-can I ask something?" I questioned. I hope that she wouldn't shout at me. 'Cause I don't have the right to be like this, I can't help it since I'm too concerned for him.

"Sure." She muttered.

I released a sigh, "why did he left his group?"

She looked away, I could see the pain in her eyes. Even me, I'm hurting.

"He's depressed." She answered.