Chapter twenty nine

C H A P T E R
T W E N T Y N I N E

Everything went well today, I had fun with Sooji. She's a really calm person but sometimes she's a tsundere, she's such a matured person that makes me admire her.

I'm really lucky to be friends with them, I don't know what I'll do without them. I drank the water from the glass and washed it.

A sudden thought popped out of my mind.

How was he?

Ugh! Why are you betraying me brain? I thought you were smart! Damn you!

I marched upstairs making my way inside my room. I let myself fell down the soft fabrics.

As I closed my eyes I saw the wounds he had when I noticed it, those wound were surely caused of sadness, pain.

Or that certain accident.

I cannot stay still I keep on rolling in my bed, should I see him?

Then, I found myself infront of their house, I knocked but no answer. I waited and still no answer, I can't even hear footsteps.

It was already night they're probably sleeping now, but there's a light coming from one of the windows. One of them must be awake.

"Mrs. Jeon!" I shouted, I heard cries coming from the near window where the light was coming from.

"Jungkook." I mumbled, I quickly opened the door, sorry Mrs. Jeon...

I scurried upstairs and immediately find Jungkook's room. I opened the door hurriedly.

And there I saw him crying.

I ran towards him and buried him in my arms.

"Jungkook, shh... I'm here, stop crying now." I cooed whilst gently caressing his smooth red hair.

He circled his broad arms around my waist pulling me closer to him.

"Y/n." He whispered with his muffled voice.