Chapter nine

C H A P T E R  N I N E

"Appa!" I ran towards my father who was standing infront of the door. I hugged him and hugs me back.

"How's my babygirl?" He asks, I pouted.

"I'm not a baby girl, appa. I'm already an adult." I insisted, he chuckled and ruffled my hair. I get my luggages, we went inside our new home.

I smiled with the beautiful design that I missed, father is a really excellent architect. Me and my parents starts to talk to each other after I brought my luggages upstairs to my room, I'll make sure to unpack later.

We ate dinner when nightfall came, I unpacked my things and put it in my wardrobe. I opened the windows after closing the lights. I watched the dark sky in its finest whilst the wind blowing pass me. I miss doing this since I haven't got the chance to do this because of work.

Silence broke when my phone starts ringing.

I didn't glanced on the caller's I.D and just picked up the call, "hello?"

"Hello?"

My forehead wrinkled with the unknown voice, it's a male raspy voice.

"Who's this?" I asked, the voice is unfamilliar. I tried to figure out who's the owner of the voice but I failed.

He apologized, "I'm sorry, wrong number."

Then the call ended. Who was that? Nah, that's not important it was just a wrong number I shouldn't bother myself with strangers.

I closed the sliding glass door and locked it. I laid down my bed and made myself comfortable before diverting to sleep.