Chapter twenty eight

C H A P T E R
T W E N T Y E I G H T

After we ate lunch I left to meet Sooji up, I rode a taxi towards the place we're going to meet.

I paid the driver and stepped outside greeting me with a fresh breeze of air. She's a really good decision maker, choosing a garden was a really nice choice!

I saw a figure of a familliar person, I quietly scurried from her behind. I covered her eyes whilst she remained calm.

"Y/n, stop this." She demanded.

I uncovered her eyes then she faced me, "how did you guess it easily?"

She snakes her arm around my shoulders and pulled me near her.

"We've known each other for a long time of course, it was easy for me to guess who you are." She answered, I pouted which makes her to ruffle my hair.

"I know a place, wanna go?" I nodded then we went towards the place she knows.

While we were eating our ice cream I saw a familiar person standing underneath the tree that was shading him. I can't completely see his face since he was looking down his phone whilst wearing his cap. He's wearing an all black clothes, I wonder who he was?

"Yah, Y/n!" Sooji called out, oh she's a bit far away from me. I ran towards her and continued walking with her.

Who was that person?

Why was he familiar?

Nah, nevermind maybe I was hallucinating things.