Little Star

Two days have passed by since I called Wonho handsome. Do I regret it? Not that much but I felt like I was cheating on Namjoon, even if we aren't together.

"Honey our neighbors invited us for dinner." My mother said to me as I sat on the couch in shock. "W-why?"

"Because your father and I are becoming friends with them, and besides that Wonho boy seems kind." Well I get that vibe too but I had that vibe about Jungkook.

"M-mom do I h-have to g-go?" I bit my lip trying to contain my stutter. "Yes my love, don't worry we'll be there for you."

Well I could treat this as a retake on our first time meeting.

"I h-have to plan my o-outfit." I said while running to my room. All the confidence I had before thanks to Jin was now gone.

"Mmm." I looked at my closet.

It's just dinner.

Dinner with a boy whose handsome.

"Wh-what if he isn't g-gay like D-Dean?" I said trying to convince myself I shouldn't go all out for today.

I looked out my window and saw that Wonho was putting on a dress shirt.

Holy shit.

He had trouble buttoning the shirt because of his broad chest and muscles.

That's it I'm going all out.

-

"Hello welcome!" Wonho's father welcomed my parents and I inside. "Thank you for coming!" My parents and him exchanged hugs while I stood awkwardly.

"Where is my son, I'm sorry, Wonho come out!" Right as his father called him out he came down the stairs. "Hello, sorry I came down a bit late."

I shook his hand looking at how big his arms were compared to me.

My mind his playing tricks on me that I like.

Wait a minute what?

I sat next to Wonho as our parents sat across from us but next to one an other.

I ate quickly as I didn't want to do much talking but I finished first.

"Do you want more?" Wonho asked. "N-no." Our parents were in their own world talking, it's as if they've been friends for years.

"You want to go to my room?" I gulped at his words while he laughed. "Nothing will happen." I nodded my head.

My mother saw me going up the stairs to his room and only smiled at me.

"So this is my room." I looked around and saw a piano, "You p-play?" Wonho nodded his head. "Do you have any hobbies?" He asked while sitting in his bed. "D-dancing mm, s-singing..."

"Can you dance for me?" I quickly looked away from him. "AH! Not like that!" I giggled a bit from his cuteness. "How about sing?" I stayed looking at his bedroom floor.

"It's alright I get it, we just met."

"A-are you g-gay?" I had to ask. I just had too.

"Um, yes why?" He replied and my heart instantly began racing more. "Do you like me?" He asked while smirking.

I bit my lip not knowing how to respond.

"Well I like you too, you're very cute so I developed a crush on you." I pointed at myself after hearing his words. "Yes you." He said while smiling at me.

"T-thanks."

"Do you have a boyfriend?" I couldn't lie and say that I do when the boy I like hasn't talked to me. "N-no?"

"REALLY? I mean, how can you not?" I shrugged and smiled at how surprised Wonho was. "You're a star..." his voice was soft and I felt my heart fall to my stomach.

He walked over to his piano and began to play Twinkle Twinkle. I sat down on his bed and felt the scent of him drown me.

The boy next door was getting better and better.

"Hey Jimin..." I heard my mother's voice call out to me but my eyes felt heavy. "I think he fell asleep Miss Park." I heard Wonho say.

I wanted to talk but I was too tired. The scent and the piano made me fall into a deep sleep.

-
the next chapter will be better TRUST ME anyways here's Jimin outfit:

-the next chapter will be better TRUST ME anyways here's Jimin outfit: