Dye For A Disguise

I hurried out the door to get to school. I'm overly happy to go to school for one reason and one reason only: Kim Namjoon.

I happily walked to school with a smile on my face, my feet went at a faster pace than normal. Was I whipped? Probably, but do I mind? Not at all. The only thing I'm worried about is what Yoongi and Tae will say.

I went to my locker to be greeted by someone with blonde hair?

"JIMIN!" The person wrapped their arms around me before I could get a good look at them. However I immediately knew who it was by the warm scent that hit me a few seconds later.

"Tae?" He pulled away and smiled at me. "W-what did you do to your hair?" I asked while feeling intimidated. He looked...different he looked like he shouldn't be talking to me because I'm on the lower side of the social spectrum.

"I figured why not surprise the people and come back with blonde hair! Also these new glasses help give me different look." I listened to him as he talked with excitement.

"Well you look cool, popular even...." Taehyung got the gist of me feeling intimidated. "Hey I'm still that Taehyung who only has Yoongi and you as friends." I shook my head at his words, "The popular kids will want you in their clique trust me."

I walked into my class not wanting to argue with Taehyung. I felt terrible and selfish because he does look good, he looks hot and yet here I am thinking of myself.

"Is that Taehyung?" Hoseok asked while sitting next to me. "Yep." I sighed already knowing where this was headed. "You and him should sit with me today at lunch." I looked at him making sure I heard him right. "Why?"

He smiled and said, "Because Yoongi already is, and Taehyung is going to be bombarded by everyone with that hair-"

"Why is Yoongi already sitting with you?" I said feeling alone.

"Because we're dating."

-

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked tugging at Yoongi's arm. "It's not a big deal Jimin." Of course Yoongi would play this off. "He's your first boyfriend of course it-" he cut me off by placing a hand over my mouth. "Don't say it out loud okay?" Yoongi's voice was soft and I knew Yoongi was probably shy, and happy at the same time.

We both went over to the table that was forbidden and frowned upon in our group.

The popular kids table.

"Hey guys!" Jin greeted us happily and I smiled back. "Hey babe." Hoseok pulled Yoongi close to him. The sight made my heart flip because I saw Yoongi's ears turn red.

"Everyone has been asking for my number and I don't know how to feel." Taehyung said as he sat down tiredly. Looks like his rise to popularity is coming.

"Glad you could join us." Jungkook said while patting a spot next to him for me to sit in. Finally someone who could hear me out. I hurried over after greeting everyone.

"Looks like our table is finally complete." Namjoon said while looking at everyone. When he looked at me he quickly looked away.

Wonder why.

"Taehyung, how is it like having everyone swoon over you?" Jin asked in a serious tone. He didn't seem cocky while asking it.

"I don't know how I feel honestly, it's tiring but it also hurts, did I have to dye my hair for people to notice me?" Taehyung replied while putting his phone to charge.

"So I see you two got close." Namjoon said to Yoongi and Hoseok. "I'm happy for you." He finished off.

"I don't see why Hoseok would want someone problematic", Jungkook said while sipping his banana milk. "Jungkook, I'll get you back for that one." Hoseok said while holding Yoongi's hand.

"Namjoon, how was your break?" Taehyung asked while staring at Namjoon then me.

"It was fine, nothing...special." I froze in my spot. Did he just?

"Really?" Taehyung asked knowing everything that happened between Namjoon and I. "Yep." Namjoon didn't catch on that Taehyung, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jin were glaring him down.

"Hey Namjoon, we should go because I need help with English." Jungkook said while already standing up. "Good idea." Namjoon got up in split second.

The two left and I felt even more empty.

"Jimin, I don't know why Namjoon is acting like a dick I'm sorry." Jin put his hand on my shoulder. "I don't get him either." Hoseok added on while poking at his food.

"Hey! Jimin you should dye your hair too! Maybe that way you'll catch his eye and keep it." Taehyung suggested with hopeful eyes.

"If you do, Hoseok and I will definitely come to help you out." Jin said while giving another pair of hopeful eyes.

"You know what, sure."

I really hope my parents don't kill me.

-

*evil laugh* what hair color do you think I'm going to give Jimin?

Anyways this is Tae now...