Beautiful

4 years later

"Hey hot stuff", I said while winking at Wonho. "Good morning to you too." I giggled as I back hugged him. "You already ate? Is this how you treat your boyfriend?"

I pulled away while pouting.

"You didn't wake up not my fault that my best friend loves to stay up late!" He laughed as he took out his bowl for some cereal.

Perks of being away and starting fresh was that my stutter went away.

I went to school. Finished my senior year, I made new friends; Youngjae who is so kind to me, Johnny who claims he's a fashionista, and Jae who reminds me of chicken little.

It's my final year in collage, Wonho and I decided to move out together since we were going to the same collage anyways. I still keep in touch with everyone from back home as well as my new friends from high school.

Prom was actually bittersweet.

Wonho knew that I loved Namjoon so he stopped trying but I know it was hard on him.

"What are your plans for today?"

"Well I'm suppose to meet Yoongi and Hoseok today..." I bit my lip. "Your famous friends? How nice." Wonho was a bit of a fanboy when it came to them, it's cute.

"I'll ask them to sign stuff for you don't worry." He smiled as I walked to my room.

I'm at a good weight, I've grown to love my crooked tooth, and I dyed my hair pink with the help of Youngjae.

-
I sat waiting for Hoseok and Yoongi at a restaurant. "How can they be late? I haven't seen them in four years!" I looked out the windows.

Not a day has gone by where I haven't thought of Namjoon. It's hard that I couldn't tell him happy birthday or to simply ask how his day was.

"JIMINIE!" I heard Hoseok's voice chime in throughout the building. "HOSEOK!" I ran to his arms. "YOONGI!" I hugged him as well.

"Sorry to keep you waiting it was...hard to get here to say the least." I smiled at Hoseok as he intertwined his hand with Yoongi's. "You two are so perfect I can't!" I said as Yoongi smiled at Hoseok.

Must be nice.

-
We talked for hours. I'm caught up with them and might I say their love story deserves it's own movie or something.

Yet I had to ask the burning question.

"How's Namjoon?" The two fell silent. "You keep in touch with him still right?" I asked.

"I told you he was going to ask!" Hoseok lightly hit Yoongi on the head.

"Look Jimin, in high school everyone hated Namjoon, or they steered clear of him." Yoongi said as he sat forward to me.

"Okay and what did you guys do?" Hoseok went onto say, "We all cut him off basically..."

"So what you're telling me is that you left Namjoon alone?" I felt my hands go into fists. "Jimin, why would we stay with him? He's terrible!" Yoongi said as he raised his voice with mine.