Show Me, I'll Show You

Namjoon kissed me back and then I knew he wanted what I want. I let my hands go into his hair and I tugged lightly on it as I felt his hands pull me closer to him.

There wasn't a centimeter of space between us and if there was we got closer. Namjoon's hands cupped my face then went to my waist and I tugged his hair even more.

"M-more." I said feeling out of breathe. "You want more? Jimin I don't think-"

"Please." Namjoon hugged me and placed a small kiss on my forehead.

"We should wait-"

"I've waited too long for this." He knew I was right.

I took his hand and led him to the bed. "We met again cause we're suppose to be together, can't you see that?" I asked.

"I'm just scared to love you."

"I'll show you right now that there's no reason to be scared...if you let me." Namjoon bit his lip.

"A-alright Jimin, show me how much you love me." I could tell Namjoon was nervous.

So was I.

But he couldn't know that.

I pushed him onto the bed and slowly got on top of him.

I straddled his thighs placing my hands behind his neck.

"Are you sure Namjoon?"

"Y-Yes." He said as I hugged him moments before I would be proving my love to him.

I went from kissing his lips to traveling down to his neck and I let my hands finally explore the forest that is Kim Namjoon.

After awhile Namjoon seemed excited so he removed his shirt and every bit of clothing he had on while I did I same.

I went on my knees and I didn't pray, I showed my love.

Namjoon groaned and held the sheets as I felt proud of myself for making him so weak.

He's mine.

"J-Jimin..." I loved the way how Namjoon said my name in the state he's in. It's music to my ears, it kept me going.

Namjoon pulled away as I got on top of him.

"Just let me do the work okay?" Namjoon nodded his head closing his eyes as our bodies became one. I felt so full and it is the best feeling ever.

It hurt, it hurt physically as I'm a flower that is just now blooming but I dealt with the pain to prove my love.

I had no clue if I'm doing anything right but by the music coming from Namjoon's mouth I knew I'm doing good.

"Fuck Jimin..." he placed his hands on my waists holding me down as I moved.

I made my music as well it escaped my mouth without me even realizing.

"You're so beautiful." Namjoon said as he stared at my body. It only encouraged me to go faster.

"You're so good darling." I felt myself become more hot due to all the pretty names. It is only right I give him one too.

My voice was heavy but I managed to get out my words.

"Only for you daddy."

-

:]