Vaction pt 3

It was the next morning and it was nothing but spilling tea to my friends.

"DON'T YOU THINK I KNOW THAT!" I had spent the last hour talking to Yoongi and Taehyung on the phone. I told them everything that has happened between Namjoon and I so far on this break. They kept saying how he's a hypocrite, which everyone knows.

"Don't you think it's funny how he jumped as soon as he heard Jennie is leaving?" Yoongi made my heart turn at the thought of Namjoon actually liking Jennie. "HEY! Don't worry Jimin when break ends we'll protect you from that jerk!" I smiled at how cute Taehyung can be. "I have to go I'm getting a call from Jungkook", I hung up and answered my kookie.

"How have you been?" I smiled but didn't feel like repeating myself again. "There's just a lot going on, main point is Namjoon is living with me for the whole break." I used my last bit of energy to get the sentence out. "Well I called you because...he's on the phone with Jin right now, I was in it too but hung up to tell you that he's talking about you-" just like that I was mad.

"What was he saying? Actually I'm going to find out for myself!" I hung up the phone and stormed to his room.

It may have taken me some time but I made it to his room.

Right when I was going to storm into his room I heard his voice.

"Hyung! You don't get it, he's something that I can't let go of!" I couldn't deny that my heart was beginning to beat quickly. "You still don't get it? I love him."

Hearing Namjoon say those words out loud hit me differently than when he says it straight forward to me. Could he possibly love me?

"You know what, you just don't understand how much he means to me, good day!" I heard the sound of the call ending. Do I still go in?

Before I could decide I heard the door knob turn. I froze and I could only look up and Namjoon opened the door.

"Oh! Good morning Jimin!" He gave me a light smile, he's probably heated from the phone call.

"Want to have breakfast together?" I shook my head at his offer, "You can't cook!" He laughed at my response but took me back with, "Jin actually taught me few things so...breakfast will be ready in half an our okay?"

He learned how to cook? This I have to see.

I followed Namjoon into the kitchen and watched him begin.

"Would you like to help?" I couldn't deny that I didn't want to help. "Put me on little tasks." Namjoon lit up and smiled at me.

"Okay you can crack the eggs for the waffles." He said while handing me the eggs. "Gotcha." I began my small task quietly.

"After that you can turn on the mixer." I liked this, it was calm for once between him and I. Once I flipped the switch it didn't work. I flicked it off then on again.

Nothing.

"Namjoon, it doesn't want to turn on!" He looked over at me confused. "I don't get it, it's new." He said while turning the nob on the highest setting. "See nothing is happening!" I guess I wasn't helping but I wanted him to see that I didn't break anything, that's his job.

"Fool! It's not plugged in!" Namjoon said while plugging the mixer. "Wait you're the fool!" But it was too late, Namjoon plugged it in and left it on the highest setting.

The flour and other dry ingredients flew everywhere.

"FOOL!" I screamed out while having my hands protecting my eyes. "SHIT HOLD ON!" Namjoon said while trying to take the plug out. "IT'S STUCK!" He said while covered in flour.

"LET ME DUMBASS!" I squinted my eyes and turned the mixer off instead. I looked over at Namjoon with my clothes covered in flour.

"Hey I got it worse than you!" He pointed out, which was true I suppose. It was in his hair and everything. I began to laugh since I knew Namjoon couldn't cook.

He laughed as well.

When we settled down we looked at the kitchen. I shook my head, "What a-" before I could go on Namjoon said, "A beautiful mess."

"A w-what?" I just hope he was going to clean it up if he thought it was "beautiful". "It's s memory for us now!" He was like a little kid.

In the heat of the moment (I want to believe) Namjoon went on to say;

"Jimin, I really missed you."