BONUS CHAPTER

so, you don't have to read this chapter because it's going to be about Yoongi and Hoseok.

but then again why wouldn't you read this chapter?

-

Hoseok was beyond nervous for the first time in his life. He knew that Yoongi doesn't like people. But for some reason Hoseok hoped that Yoongi would like him.

Maybe not as a boyfriend now, but later on it could happen.

Hopefully.

He picked up the rock and pressed the button. Like Jimin told him, it would take fifteen minutes for Yoongi to come out.

It was the longest fifteen minutes of his life.

Yoongi who had heard the bell ring groaned and began to walk to see who it could be.

To his surprise it was Hoseok.

"What do you want?" The older one said unimpressed. "Hey hyung! I just wanted to know if you wanted to go out to-" before Hoseok could finish what he wanted to ask Yoongi said, "No thanks...I'm not looking for anyone right now." He began to walk away feeling empty again.

He was talking to J.Pearl who was beyond cool and amazing but apparently he only wanted Yoongi's body which wasn't right.

"I'm not taking no as an answer!" Hoseok screamed out causing the older to stop in his tracks. Yoongi turned around seeing Hoseok only a couple inches away from him. "Do you like me or something?" Hoseok knew that Yoongi was straightforward.

"Y-yes! I do." Yoongi only looked Hoseok up and down and went on to say, "Well I suppose since you came all this way the least I could do is invite you inside." The older kept walking as Hoseok stood frozen in happiness.

And that's how their relationship started.

Hoseok, would come over to Yoongi's place they would talk then go out. Yoongi couldn't deny the younger made him smile. When Hoseok supported Yoongi in his dream of becoming a rapper the older knew, he would be at peace.

Of course Yoongi at first didn't want anything to do with Hoseok, a popular kid. Over time during break Yoongi realized that Hoseok was different, and he wasn't all that bad. 

Hoseok fell more in love and with his luck he made Yoongi fall in love too, even if Yoongi wasn't exactly good at expressing it, Hoseok knew that the older felt the same way.

"What do you want to do today Yoongi?" Hoseok asked laying in his boyfriends arm. "Whatever you want to do." Yoongi said casually hugging his the younger one with his eyes closed. "Can I kiss you?" Hoseok asked feeling his cheeks becoming red. "Uh..." the older one felt awkward about these things.

"It's okay don't worry." Hoseok understood and didn't want to push his boyfriend.

"One day I'll kiss you." Yoongi whispered into the younger's ear. "When the moment is right, full of suspense I will." Hoseok only smiled at how cool his boyfriend was.

Hoseok was in love with boy who lived in a mono world and Yoongi was in love with a boy who was the sun.

They were meant to be.

-
so THIS Hoseok

with THIS Yoongi

with THIS Yoongi

next chapters will be back to Namjoon, and Jimin unless you all would want an other Yoongi, and Hoseok update in the future