Gifted

I woke up with a pounding alarm in my head. Curse last night. Curse fate, and that damn coin.

I had school today and I already knew Namjoon would be there because he never misses school just like me. Most of his friends wouldn't be there anyways.

At least I hope.

-

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked as I pulled out my text book. "I'm hungover and I feel like a whore." Taehyung gasped pushing his glasses back, "You're not a whore! You're the most innocent person ever!" I started walking with him beside me and nodded my head slowly.

Yet I feel like whore.

Taehyung walked me to class and I sat down resting my head on my bookbag. "Whore." My head shot up. "W-what?"

The whole room fell silent. Jungkook started walking over to Jennie. "You tried to fuck my boyfriend!" I was left with words in my throat. "Jennie, stop making-" she stepped on Jungkook's foot causing him to fall back, literally.

"You're a man whore!" I felt my lips shaking. "I'm not a m-man w-hore!" My voice wasn't loud enough.

I looked over at Namjoon who was on his phone listening to music. So I walked over and pulled an ear bud out. "What?"

With my eyes watery and shaking lips I asked, "W-why did you s-say I w-wanted you?" He cocked his head. "I never said that."

"Liar." That's when Jennie walked up to me slapped me on the face.

Tears fell from my face. "Just admit you're a whore!"

"Namjoon, t-tell her t-the tr-truth." He sat motionless.

I quickly went to my desk and picked up my things to leave. I ran out the classroom when I heard Jungkook calling out to me, "JIMIN!" I stopped walking and wiped my face.

"I'm sorry, you didn't deserve that-" but I hugged Jungkook tight. "You didn't want him, you didn't make any moves on him right?" I pulled away from the hug.

"Y-you think I-I made a m-move on h-him? You where t-there."

"Right, I meant people will know you didn't make a move on him." I walked away into the boys bathroom. It sounded more like a question to me.

"Jimin?" I looked at Yoongi who was chilling on the floor. "O-oh hi."

He walked towards me, "The truth will come out that you didn't want it okay?" I nodded my head while I cleaned my face.

"Jimin, look I-" Namjoon stopped mid sentence when he saw Yoongi. "I'll give you to the count of three before I beat your ass again."

"I'm here to talk to-"

"One."

"You and I both know you can't afford to-"

"Two."

"Did you tell Jimin if you fight again you'll be expelled?"

I looked over at Yoongi who was biting his tongue. "Why didn't you tell me?" He only shook his head. "My friends don't even trust me anymore." I walked out of the bathroom running up the stairs.

Today isn't my day. Maybe this week won't be my week either. But that's okay because it'll get better I'm sure of it.

-
SO JIMIN LOOKS LIKE THIS TODAY BUT with tears :'(

-SO JIMIN LOOKS LIKE THIS TODAY BUT with tears :'(