At Last

"Jimin, we have to talk." Namjoon said as he sat down in my apartment. "Yes?" He was so serious and I don't understand why he was.

"I kissed Jin the other day."

"O-oh, I see..." I bit my lip not knowing what to say. "I thought that everyone left you alone when-"

"Everyone but Jin."

"Ah, okay..." I'm sure Jin didn't mean to do it. Jin wouldn't hurt me, he wouldn't hurt me.

"I'm sorry Jimin."

"You're always sorry..." I felt myself almost loosing my mind. "Jimin, he told me that I should make a choice, him or you."

"Jin wouldn't do that to me..." I took a deep breathe. "You already know how I feel so I'll leave it up to you."

"No there's nothing to think about I want to be with you." My head shot up at him. "You do?"

Namjoon went on his knees and took my hands. "I took so long to realize that it's always been you, you're the one for me."

"Finally."

"Hm?"

"You finally see me." I hugged Namjoon and wrapped myself around him.

"I love you so much Namjoon you have no idea."

"Mhm." He placed a kiss on my cheek.

"But when will you say it back?" Namjoon pulled my face towards him.

"When you least expect it." He winked at me.

"Well...are you my boyfriend?" I asked feeling the heat in my cheeks. "Yes, I am."

-

"I'm scared of him." Namjoon said as we rang the bell for Yoongi and Hoseok's house.

"Why?"

"He doesn't want me to be with you, I think we only have Hoseok on our side." I held Namjoon's hand tight. "Just let me do the talking okay?" Just as I finished my sentence Hoseok opened the door.

"Hey you two! Come in."

Hoseok and Yoongi's house was massive for no reason.

"Yoongi, is in his studio I'll get him." Hoseok said as he went down the hall.

"What if your friends don't support us?" Namjoon asked with a worried face. "They were your friends at one point too, don't forget that."

"Alright what the fuck is this?" Yoongi stormed into the living room. "We just wanted to let everyone know that we're dating." I said while staring Yoongi in the eye.

"Jimin, he isn't good and you!" He stood in front of Namjoon. "I told you to move far away!"

"Yoongi! You know Jimin loves Namjoon don't do that!" Hoseok stood by my side.

"I'm being realistic here!"

"Then let me live my fantasy." I said while standing up.

"Jimin, do you really want to be with him after he left you to die?"

"Yes because I would die for him."

"Yoongi, can we talk just you and me?" Namjoon said as I stood there with my hands in fists.

"Just let me explain myself and if you don't like me still that's fine, just don't lecture Jimin." I gulped and Hoseok nudged Yoongi.

"Fine, let's go." They went up stairs while Hoseok and I sat down.

"I just don't get it Hoseok, why can't Yoongi see that for once things are working out?"

"Well Jimin, Yoongi doesn't think Namjoon is worthy of you."

"Do you think that too?" I asked feeling like everyone was turning against me, against us.

"I think he's becoming a better person which I think is what anyone could ask for." He said while staring at his shelf full of awards.

"Thank you for supporting us, do you think Taehyung and Dean will support us?"

"Definitely, they care about your happiness."

"What about J-Jin..." I wondered how hard it must feel to see someone you love in the arms of someone else. "I think he'll support you guys as well." Hoseok took my hand.

"Don't worry so much Jimin, you're 'fantasy' is now becoming a reality."