Umbrella

"Mind tell me why you missed my house? My neighbor didn't deserve that." Namjoon had a point.

Currently I'm sitting on my couch with Yoongi and Taehyung beside. Namjoon is standing up scolding us. At least that's how I see it.

"The idiot Yoongi missed your house!" Taehyung screamed fixing his glasses. "Listen here you snitch! It was a..." Yoongi never likes being wrong.

"Namjoon, I'll go apologize to your neighbor tomorrow, you can leave now." Namjoon shook his head. "I want to take this opportunity to my advantage."

"What do you mean by that?" Yoongi asked with a cold face. Namjoon happily sat down on the floor knowing that I didn't want him close to me.

"You two are Jimin's friends right?"

"Don't forget Jungkookie!" Namjoon nodded his head. "Well I want to tell you two in person, I'll tell Jungkook later."

"Get to the point!" Taehyung whined getting anxious. I drank some of my water feeling nervous. Namjoon is unpredictable and frankly I don't like it. There's a lot of things I don't like about him.

He took a breathe and went on, "I want to win Jimin's heart."

My eyes popped out of my sockets and I spat my drink out. Meanwhile my friends beside me stood up from their spots.

"I think the fuck not you mother-"

"Are you that crazy!" Taehyung shouted over Yoongi. "NO! We won't let that happen!" Namjoon stood up with his head down. "I know, I know you guys don't see me well because of what happened at my party...but I can change your minds, I'm a good person I-"

"My ass!" Yoongi grabbed Namjoon by the collar and went outside. Taehyung quickly ran out after them.

"Yoongi, I'll work my ass off to be good enough to have someone like Jimin." However Yoongi threw him on the grass. "Jimin, look!"

A part of me wanted to beat Namjoon up my damn self. Another part of me knew this wasn't right.

"Yoongi! That's enough..."

"No let him...if it makes him feel better." Namjoon laid on the grass. Yoongi looked back at me upset. So he just spat on his face and left.

"I should go after him." Taehyung said to me. "I'll go with you-"

"No...Jimin he's mad at you just a smidge because you always call him off when he wants to hurt Namjoon. It's always me telling you to let him be."

"H-he's mad me?" Taehyung put his hands on my face. "Jimin, he's not mad mad at you. He just wishes you didn't pull him back on people who deserve it."

"Make sure he goes to your house when you catch up then..." Taehyung nodded and ran back inside to get his things then ran out the door.

"Dude even left his car." Namjoon said while looking at Yoongi's black sleek car. I went inside closing the door behind me until Namjoon put his foot in between to stop.

"I meant what I said Jimin." I ignored him and went to clean my mess that I made. "Go home. It's late."

Namjoon looked at his phone. "Nine?" I nodded my head. "That's late." He laughed a bit. "I know I can't talk to you but-"

"But here you are right?" I kept a straight face on. "Right..." The silence between us was killing me. It seemed like Namjoon was trying to figure out what to say.

Then my phone rang.

JIMIN!

What happened with Yoongi?

I brought him to my house. He'll be okay.

I could finally breathe now that I know they're both safe.

Thank you Taehyung.

"Are your friends okay?" I looked at Namjoon who sat on a kitchen chair. Who gave him the right.

"Why are you still here?"

"Because I want to look at you that's all."

"Creep. Go home."

"Diminie." I froze in my place. "That was cute, do you remember?" My breathe got heavy and my gut felt ill. "That day-" Namjoon smiled. "I shouldn't have let you-" He was really enjoying looking at the past. "But you looked so cute and you would call yourself 'Diminie'". I can't stand this boy. "Get out."

Namjoon sighed looking me in the eyes he said, "Jimin...I know."

The look on his face before he walked out. He looked tired and hurt. Namjoon knows he messed up in the past, more than how he did at his party. He knows and he actually wants to try and get me.

I looked out my window and saw Namjoon fading away. The weather however was on my side and not his. The rain started coming harder and harder.

Ignore it.

Wait he doesn't have a jacket.

He's just in a t-shirt.

I heard lighting.

"That's it!"

I grabbed an umbrella. That's it. I ran out the door.

"NAMJOON!" He was going to turn the corner soon. I started running faster, at least I'm burning calories.

"NAMJOON!" I began catching up. I went on my tip-toes and raised my hand to cover Namjoon with my umbrella.

"What are you doing?" I looked away at his face.

"It's raining...and y-you....just come on!" I grabbed his wrist and handed the umbrella over to him.

"Idiot, now you'll get sick." I ran back to my house holding Namjoon's wrist not caring I'll get wet or sick.

Why?

Because the weather wasn't on either of our sides.