Truth

This will be told in 3rd person so we can get everyone's reaction.

-
Jimin has arrived back at school. No, he wasn't going to stay, it was only to get his transcripts so he could attend a new school.

"JIMIN!" Jimin's eyes smiled at the voice. "Taehyung!" Jimin ran for a hug. He missed his friends so much.

Yet his missed his lover more.

"Yoongi and Hoseok came back! That's why it's a bit more pact than normal..." Taehyung said as he had to fight his way to hug them both earlier. "Where a-are they?" Jimin was ready to congratulate them on both of them for their success.

"They're with Jin and Dean in the gym...you know Namjoon is gonna his stupid speech."

Jimin's eyes lit up. No wonder he couldn't find him anywhere. He quickly sent a text to his mother to wait for him outside.

No one knew Namjoon was saved from drowning a couple days before his speech. The person who saved him? Some guy named Jackson, ever since then Namjoon's perspective of life changed.

Was it for the better or worse though?

Taehyung had to follow Jimin who was running to the gym. Of course the school population was there but also the fans of Yoongi and Hoseok where there.

"JIMIN!" Hoseok called out. So a body guard came and helped Jimin and Taehyung to a seat.

"Yoongi, I'm surprised they let you in!" A cheerful Jimin smiled. "Yeah well they didn't want to expel a 'celeb' so they gave me pass." Yoongi didn't want to call himself famous even if that's exactly what he and Hoseok are now.

There was small talk with the friend group. It was as if nothing happened, nothing changed.

"Um excuse me! Hi I'm senior Kim Namjoon!" The gym grew quiet as everyone wanted to hear the hot class president speak.

"I have something to say about myself, I need to get it off of my chest so I can feel worthy of even being here..." Everyone grew curious as to what the perfect Namjoon had to release.

Jimin grew worried hoping it wasn't what he thought it was.

"In these four years of high school, you will make mistakes. It's just who we are as humans, yet my mistake almost cost someone a life..." Namjoon's breathe became heavy.

"No." Jimin began to panic. "Hm?" Jin immediately noticed the fear in Jimin's eyes. "No, no!" Jin then remembered.

Namjoon wanted Jin to hold him back. As much as Jin didn't like Namjoon he knew Namjoon wanted him to do this for a reason.

"Park Jimin, you can't stop me from telling the truth." Jimin stood up at Namjoon's words.

"NAMJOON, PLEASE DON'T I FORGIVE YOU!" Jin pulled Jimin by one arm as Dean pulled the other.

Namjoon smiled at Jimin.

His eyes wanted to cry but he knew it was time. It was his time to release who he really was.

Everything comes to the light.

"I love Jimin, even if it may not seem that way..." Jimin wanted to stand up again but Jin had a firm grip. "NAMJOON, DON'T!"

"Like I said, you can't stop me..." Jimin's face went red and his eyes began to water.

"I, Kim Namjoon, am a user. I do coke and before you judge just know I'm stopping now. You see back then I did it all the time. Jimin however stayed by my side." Namjoon looked over at Jimin.

His heart fell at the sight of Jimin crying shaking his head pleading him not to say the truth.

"We agreed to meet at the beach, but I came late and I came drugged. You see I got my drugs off an illegal website. It's so addicting, the pain and knowing someone still loved me. It's addicting. I arrived but then someone came up to me asking who was Kim Namjoon."

Jimin wanted to scream he wanted Namjoon to stop. Yet Dean was holding him not letting him go while Jin had his hand lightly over his mouth.

"I pointed to Jimin, like a coward. That man was a hitman, who sent out to kill me because I hadn't paid in awhile."

The audience began to look at Jimin in sympathy, in shock.

"I fled while I left Jimin behind, the next day when I saw him, he was beaten nearly to death. His beautiful eyes were black. That cute nose was still bleeding. He spent time with one of his cousins until he was better. Why? So that his parents wouldn't hate me."

All the boys couldn't believe what they had just heard.

Yet what they also couldn't believe was that Jimin still loved Namjoon.

"My name is Kim Namjoon and I love Park Jimin. Yet I know, I know, that I don't love him as much as he loves me."

Namjoon stepped down from the podium as he ran out of the gym.

Jimin who finally freed himself he went to follow the older.

"N-NAMJOON!" Jimin ran to catch up. "W-WAIT!"

"IF Y-YOU LOVE M-ME W-WAIT!" As Jimin shouted Namjoon stopped in his tracks.

Jimin ran and gave him a back hug.

"W-why would y-you do t-that?" The younger asked with his heart shattering. "It's time people know don't you think?" The older said as casually as possible.

"W-why..." the younger didn't want anyone to hate his love. "So everyone can see that I'm terrible..." the older took off his ring.

"Here." However Jimin shook his head "no".

"Y-you owe me! Stay w-with m-me."

The older shook his head, "I can't do that to you, I'm letting you go Jimin, be free."

The younger's eyes poured out the pain from his heart. "JIMIN!" The other boys finally found them.

"Run Namjoon." Hoseok said as he held Jimin.

"Go!" Taehyung held Jimin's other arm.

The older handed the ring to Jimin.

"I'm sorry." He placed a kiss on his lips.

It was only the second kiss they have ever kissed.

For a moment the two felt at peace. Like nothing was wrong, like everything was okay.

Namjoon didn't want to pull away but he knew good things come to end, he knew that Jimin loved him too much for his own good.

Literally.

So he was letting him go.

"Goodbye."

The older ran with tears finally escaping once he left the younger.

"NAMJOON!" Jimin cried out trying to run. "L-LET ME GO!" The younger was hurt that his friends weren't helping him.

"LET ME G-GO!" Jimin fell to the floor.

The boys went to the floor with him.

"Y-YOU LET H-HIM GO!" Jimin was devastated.

His friends let the love of his life go.

"Jimin, how can you still love him?" Dean asked. "He's no good!" Hoseok added on.

"I should've ended his ass when I could." Yoongi bit his tongue. "It's for the best." Jin tried to say. "You'll find better alright?" Taehyung patted Jimin's back.

Jimin cried with his legs to his chest.

He held the ring in his hand.

The younger will never stop loving the older.

Never.

-
sooo cats out of the bag!