New Student

It was lunch and I ran to Jin. "Hyung!" I fell into his arms. "What's wrong?" He asked while trying to see my face. "Namjoon, didn't even bat an eye at me..." I said while sitting down hunched over. "That's what you think, maybe you're wrong." Jin said trying to calm my thoughts down.

"What's odd is that he wasn't in class." Hoseok said while handing Yoongi some food. "What a dick." Yoongi said while looking at his phone.

He's not a dick.

"What's poppin?" Jungkook said as he sat down next to me. "Where's Namjoon?" I began to ask. "He said he didn't feel well so he went to the nurse."

"Okay I'll see you guys later." I said while getting up to go and see Namjoon.

"Jimin! I haven't said my announcement!" Jin shouted as I ran away. "Sorry hyung!"

I did get some stares from girls and guys as I was on my up to the nurses office. I've been getting them all day. But luckily I haven't gotten anything negative. If Jennie was here that would be different.

"He'll have no choice but to talk to me", I said to myself as i was looking at the front face camera so I could see myself.

"Oh fuck I'm sorry!" I fell onto the floor. "No,no it's my fault I wasn't looking at where I was-" I stopped talking.

It was a boy, I mean it was man! He has a tattoo on his neck somehow and his left eyebrow was shaved a little. He has such a cute face but his clothes give a laid back vibe yet the round glasses he has on contradicts that. He seems so sweet yet he's probably be a ball of fire when mad.

"I'm new my name's Dean."

He's so hot yet cute what do I do.

"I'm Park Jimin..." I said as he took my hand to help me up. "Do you by any chance know where the cafeteria is? I have lunch but this school is so big." He was talking yet it went into one ear and out the other.

"Well?" I'm sure he thought I was mental. "Oh yeah! It's down the stairs take a right." He smiled at me.

Well shit.

"Can I have your number?" I choked at his words.

Many people have asked for my number but when he said it, it was different.

"I'm thinking we could be friends you know? Maybe you bumping into me was fate." He laughed lightly at his own words.

"S-sure."

After I exchanged numbers with Dean I went to the nurses office.

"What can I help you with?" I looked around and asked, "Has a Kim Namjoon been here." The nurse must've caught on, "You just missed him son I'm sorry." I nodded my head lightly and walked out.

Damn it Dean.

I went back to the lunchroom where I saw Dean sitting at my table?

"Jimin! This is my cousin Dean." Jin said as he put his arm around him. "We've met already! Hey Park." I sat down confused at his words.

"Park?" I repeated back. "Has no one called you that?" I shook my head saying, "Not really, I usually get cute nicknames."

"Hey Guys..." Namjoon looked at the table now almost full with barely enough for him. "Whose-" Jin quickly said "My cousin, you would've known that if you were here on time where have you been?"

"Why does it matter?" Namjoon sat down clearly annoyed.

"Because I care- we care..." I said to him softly.

"Well you shouldn't care so much." I put my head down at his words.

"You better count your fucking days before I beat your ass-" Yoongi began. "Namjoon, don't bother with-" Before Jungkook could Namjoon down he went onto say, "Oh you can't do that because then you'll be expelled! You fight so much anyways-" Yoongi went onto say, "You act like I give a shit, quit acting like you don't like Jim-"

"Can you all shut up! This is my cousin's first day!" Jin said slamming the table.

I shouldn't have said anything.

I left the table going to the bathroom.

It's my fault. Now Yoongi is mad and Namjoon is more annoyed. I'm sure everyone's mood is ruined.

I went into the bathroom and splashed water on my face.

Maybe Namjoon doesn't want to tell the others he likes me.

But he told Jin he does.

Maybe Namjoon isn't ready.

But why did he kiss me knowing it was our first kiss.

Maybe Namjoon is just having a bad week.

"Hey Park are you alright?"

-
so if you don't know who dean is go check him out.

here ya go