Forgiving Over Milkshakes

For everyone's sake and well being I changed into a full outfit. Although I still wanted to be stubborn and stay in a t-shirt.

"So what are your boys' plan for your vacation?" My mom tried to clear the air. Needless to say she wasn't very happy that I was strutting around so openly.

"My mom wants to visit my aunt so I'll be heading out soon", Jungkook said to my mom. "Hey! When are you leaving?" I then realized Jungkook would leave before break even started. "Tomorrow, that's why I came by."

I went over and hugged Jungkook, "You're leaving so soon!" He hugged me back lightly. "You should have told me you were coming Kook." Namjoon added on, "We could've gotten food."

"I have to get packing now bye." Jungkook seemed upset and I don't blame him. "I'll miss you!" My mom walked him out and then went on about her day.

"So Jimin, do you want to go to the movies?" I ignored his presence and turned on the t.v. "Stubborn are we?"

I see where this is going I fucking see it.

"Common~ it'd be a waste not to go out you have a nice outfit it on." He did have a point but if this was his way for apologizing for my wrist...it might work.

"Stop being stubborn and let's go!" He stood up and I only stared at him and then went back to watching the t.v.

He went over to me and instantly dragged me out of my seat. "You fucking tree let me go!"

"MOM!" However she only came back out to smile at me and went back upstairs.

"MOM WAIT!"

"Too late my baby let's go." And thus Namjoon carried me over his shoulder like a rag doll to his car.

"You're so stubborn it's cute!" Namjoon said while starting up the car. "You're very rude."

"I'm rude? I'm just trying to be worthy of you!" He began driving. "Wait a minute what?"

"You're like a..." Namjoon's voice trailed off. "Well?" I asked while staring at him as if that would get the answer out faster. "Jimin, you're perfect in every way and I don't want anyone else."

"Oh my- bullshit! Watch yourself you'll go with Jennie again! And then I'm the man whore." I looked out the window trying to cool down.

"Excellent my point baby, but watch what i have in store! I found something out and trust me you're not ready."

"No thank you and I'm not your baby."

"Just watch one day you'll ask me to call you that." I rolled my eyes trying to figure out that this is the same person who practically ruined my life.

"You haven't eaten right?" I shook my head. "Why?" Namjoon's voice was soft and his eyes were sad.

Truth is yes, I may or may not have an eating problem. Personally I don't think it's a big deal but Namjoon of course thinks other wise.

"I'm just not hungry." Namjoon shook his head. He stepped out of the car and opened my door, "We're eating common."

-

"There you my lo- Jiminie." I glared at Namjoon who only winked at me. "Nice save."

I went to take a sip of my milkshake unaware there was another straw inside. So the moment I took a sip Namjoon took a sip too.

I forgot how handsome he was up close.

Bushy eyebrows that worked well, his eyes were like bambi, all big and doe probably because he was looking at me. His cute button nose. His adorable cheeks with a light shade of pink because of the small space between us. Not to mention those cushion lips.

"You're handsome."

"Jimin?" I snapped out of my daze. "Uh-huh."

"You're falling for me aren't you."

"You're right." I whispered to him. "Wait I am?"

"I forgive you for my wrist, and for the party." His jaw dropped.

"But you do know you did something that-"

"You couldn't possibly forgive me for, I know."