T-Shirt

Being stubborn, I stayed in school. There were too many whispers and glances to keep count of.

I was in class when a note was slipped to me by Jungkook.

How's your wrist?

I wrote back:

It's okay! It'll be okay.

I handed the paper back and Jungkook gave me a thumbs up then continued to focus in class.

"As you all know it's your final year here in high school." The teacher went on to talk about how the next chapter of our lives was coming. How exciting, and I don't mean that sarcastically, I want to know what's in store for me.

"There's of course prom! But it'll be ball themed like a fairy tale!"

Hopefully I'll find my prince.

"I'm sure you're all looking forward to winter break coming up soon, I am too." I zoned out after that. A vacation away from everything is all I'll need.

Who knows maybe with going out of the city I'll find myself a cute boy and all that. My parents did say they're renting a house.

-

"So anyways, promote me..." Yoongi awkwardly said to me. "Why are you so shy about it?" Yoongi shrugged as he continued to drive.

He was driving me home while telling me he's ready to drop his first song. I'm so proud of him.

"How's your wrist?" I looked at the bandage, "It's alright, it's not broken or anything." Yoongi sighed, "He's such a hypocrite."

"Mhm." I looked out the window and took a deep breathe.

I'll just do a self care week when vacation comes around.

"You sure you don't want me to stay?" I nodded my head, "I'm going to nap right now...it's been a long day you know." I walked out the car but so did Yoongi.

He turned me around and kissed me on the forehead, "Remember what I say?" I smiled at how soft Yoongi actually was. "Yes I remember."

"Good." Yoongi smiled then went back to his car.

"Where are you going anyways?" Yoongi looked at his phone. "I'm going to go and see someone."

"O-oh." I smiled and waved goodbye.

Yoongi likes someone. Not just anyone! He likes this dude named J.Pearl. From what I've seen he's amazing.

I walked into my house with my parents watching T.V.

"How was school Jiminie? We got a call that you-"

"My writs is okay! But it's been a long day and i need a nap."

"Are you sure?" My mom gave me warm look. "I'm okay I just need sleep."

-

I had been laying in my bed for hours. The worst part is I haven't even slept.