Vacation pt 5

"So it's our last couple hours together..." Namjoon said while looking up at the sky. Yes, we're currently back on the roof looking at the moon and stars. Later on in the day Namjoon's family, along with mine will be going back to our homes because break is over.

This vacation was probably the best thing ever.

"It is...." I replied back. Something in me just doesn't want this to end, it wasn't what I expect but I loved it. "The stars and moon look different tonight." Namjoon said while putting his arm under my head. "How so?" I asked while making myself comfortable.

"They just, something is off." He was concentrated on how the sky looked. To me it looked the same, expect the moon becoming a crescent.

"I'm going to miss you, you know." I lightly hit Namjoon because of his words. "You'll see me still." I smiled at how our relationship was no longer making the other feel low but now a good friendship.

Even if, perhaps I want something more than that.

"I'll see you yes, but I can only look at you." Somehow his words changed my mood into a depressed one. "Everything I touch I ruin, and i don't want to ruin you, I almost did." I hugged Namjoon tight replying, "But you didn't, you make me whole."

"We should sleep, I'll see you in the morning okay?" I nodded my head at his words and he went down the ladder back inside.

Namjoon and I connected, I'm sure of it.

All of the days spent together, all of the meals shared, star gazing, and best of all our first kiss.

A part of doesn't like how we aren't dating yet I let him kiss me and I kissed him back. However another part of me is content with it because it was perfect, it was the right time.

I caught myself blushing recalling that once again we were naked during that.

Namjoon got sick the next but only for a day, how nice. I was there with soup and wet towels for him. The next day when he was better he took me out to join him in his walking trips in the woods.

He knew when I was becoming tired, so he'd say it was time to go back when I knew he wanted to continue on walking.

One day we even set up a little fire and camped out.

Namjoon felt something I know he did, but if he continues his path of ruining me he'll hurt me once school begins again.

I'm sure of it.

But I'm okay with it. I think

-
Woah woah! So a lot of you liked that Yoongi X Hoseok chapter! I'm glad, now I'll write one later on in the story ;))

Hope you all had a happy christmas and that you didn't get coal.