"I'm sorry for being such a dick to you on your first day meeting me," Daniel apologized.

"It's okay, I'm not the easiest person to get along with," I smiled.

"Nah, you are, I'm just a dick," He smiled at me.

"Deeeanialll," I squealed again.

"Oh my fuck, Whattt?" He laughed.

"Can we listen to Twenty One?" I asked.

"I guess?" He questioned. I shut off the tv and smiled. I ran over to the kitchen where the ipod I had used to piss everyone off was laying. I turned it on Spotify.

"Oh god, here we go," Daniel laughed knowing I would dance. I smirked and turned it on shuffle. The song doubt began to play. I cringed as I remembered all the Musical.ly videos that were made to this song.

Daniel stood up and began to join me. We were practically shaking the bus with all the jumping and noise we were creating. Today was such a good day.
"Don't forget about me!! Even when I doubt you!!" I screamed along with Daniel.

We erupted into fits of laughter which echoed down the halls of the bunks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The boys ended up coming back onto the bus as Ode To Sleep was playing through the speakers.

"Do you miss them that bad?" Sebastian joked.

"You guys are just jealous that you missed the dance party," I screamed from the bunks.

"Fuck off Kat," Sebastian laughed.

I closed my bunk curtain and curled up with my bunny.

"Goodnight Kat," Daniel spoke from above me.

"Goodnight dick," I laughed. I heard him laugh from above me which made a smile appear on my face.

"Sweet dreams jerk," He laughed again which caused me to smile and cuddle my bunny closer. I love these boys. They make me feel like I belong to a family, finally.

"Hey, can I sleep in your bunk?" Remington spoke quietly in my ear. I nodded my head and moved over allowing him to slide in beside me. I smiled as I felt his arms wrap around my waist.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey, wake up, love," Remington kissed my forehead and made my eyes blink open.

"Good morning," I snuggled closer to his bare chest.

"Morning love," He kissed my temple and rubbed my back. I closed my eyes again and breathed in his scent. The smell of cinnamon, cigarettes, and the natural musk of his body wash. I smiled. I missed this.

"Want to get up and get some food?" I shook my head. I wasn't really in the mood for food. I just wanted to stay in bed and not leave.

"Okay..I'll be back," He kissed my temple and removed himself from my bunk.

"Wait," I called after him.

"Yes?" He questioned, his eyebrow raised.

"I'm gonna come with even if I don't wanna eat," I laughed.

He nodded his head and waited for me by Emerson's bunk. I guess everyone was awake considering the curtains were all pulled back. It surprised me that the boys were being quiet. I got up from my bunk, and intertwined my hands with Remington's. I missed this, it made my heart warm. He walked to the kitchen, while I took my seat next to my best pal, Daniel.

"Good morning dick," I yawned.

"Good morning Jerk," he laughed and ruffled my hair.

"Plans for today," Sebastian clapped his hands and stood up like this was some group meeting,"We have no plans. But we are going to head to Florida. We already stopped for gas, so we should be okay till then. We have everything that we need on the bus. So!! Once we make it to Florida, we will have the concert, and then one free day. That night we will head to the next place. Got it?" He looked around. I just nodded my head and tiredly laid my head on Daniel, his long hair tickling my nose making me laugh.

"Imma cut off your hair danny boy," I laughed.

"Cut my hair and you're dead," He elbowed my rib jokingly. I laughed and moved his hair from my nose to behind his ears.

Remington made a bowl of oatmeal and took the seat next to me.. I smiled and placed my legs on his lap. I smiled and moved myself to where I was laying on Daniel's thighs with my legs still on Remington's lap. A smile found its way onto my lips as I eased into the smoothness of the bus rocking my body gently back and forth like a mother would while trying to get her baby to go back to sleep.

"I'm one tired bitch," I groaned.

"We can see that, but it is twelve in the afternoon," Daniel laughed.

"You mean.." I paused,"IT'S NINE IN THE AFTERNOON!!" I removed myself from the boys and sat up perfectly straight, waving my arms back and forth.

"AND YOUR EYES ARE THE SIZE OF THE MOON!!" Emerson joined in. We laughed and continued till the song was over, pretty soon we had everyone but Phil joining in. Luis was recording us for Royale Television.

I loved these boys, I wouldn't trade them for the world.