Overview

************************************

Welcome to the world of Itim at Pula where everything is not what it seems.

It will be the start of a very long journey so sit tight and read in a very well litted room so you dont damage your eyes with the radiation of your screen 🤣 also so you dont turned into an aswang for staying in the dark for too long having read sore eyes.

The mangangaso in the corner might hunt you down.

************************************

Authors note : if you're not into reading a booring introduction then skip this part and get on with it tehe~

                                                    - CS

About the World Building.

Written by an author, who has a thing for power-fantasy romance and worldbuilding comes a unique story about a guy discoveing the hidden world around him.

A world surrounded by monsters and mythical being such as an "aswang" a type of a legenday shape shifting creature that in modern times blends with the human society and lived as a human.

These creatures are govern by clans and have their own clan rules, doctrine, kingdom,teritories and leaders that is compose of nobility that they then follows.

Among all existing clans there are three governing clans who is considered the main pillars of all clans, they are the most powerful clan out of all existing one and they are the one's giving peace and order to the hidden world.

On the other side there's the 'Mangangaso' a being made of light made to combat the 'Aswangs' , some are human who is blessed by the gods to fight evil and given a weapon that they can call at will, some are demi-gods, immortals or fast healing and never aging beings whose weapon is of a golden material that can cut through even of the most powerful aswang nobility that the human mangangaso cannot.

The mangangaso also has an organization that fights the monsters, and it exist behind the shadows throughout the centuries govern by the immortal mangangaso demi-gods and followed by the human one's and ever since then they had been protecting the human lives from monsters.

As the years pass ....as the world became modern, urban and populated the monsters and hunters learns to adapt to the ever changing world.

The some monsters decided to leave the forest to have some new life in the urban area and lived with human, working as a human and co-existing with them, even having a family with them.

The three main powerful governing clan decided to co-exist with humans extending their kingdom and gaining more power not just by owning a large teritory , but by being powerful in the field of politics ,business and commers.

Yes....the monsters learned to adapt the changing world and how war and conflicts is fought.

In this era, influence is more powerful than sorcery and the three powerful clans know that and they adapt.

Much like the monsters, the mangangaso also learns to adapt,in the new world they are now governing most of the military organiation of the country and their members are almost composed of military men in service throughout the armed forces, the mangangaso now protects not only the human from monsters but also protects the country from other enemies.