why?

##; | feb 9th,, 2019.

jealousy. . .

sunny only felt this way when someone purposefully flirted with her boyfriend in front of her and when she wasn't present.

mingyu has been an mc on sbs for a few months now. sunny had no problem with mingyu going out with his female friends, unlike mingyu when sunny hung out with her male friends, and she had nothing against anyone who had previously gone out with mingyu.

after introducing a few idol groups, he went backstage and went to his group's waiting area to look for his girlfriend.

however, she was not in the room where he was looking. he proceeded to question the members where she had gone and received shoulder shrugs and empty responses in return. he was aware that she had been suffering with mental troubles recently and he hated leaving her alone for too long.

he pulled his phone from his back pocket, unlocked it, and tapped on sunny's number. because her phone had died prior to mingyu's arrival backstage, the call went straight to voicemail.

sunny didn't care about charging her phone because she wasn't going to use it anytime soon. she was going around the backstage halls with a friend, spilling her feelings.

she had a mental breakdown around twenty minutes ago.

sunny had been upset for several days and had begun to withdraw herself. she was easily enraged by anything recently, but she didn't care to act on it.

she would, however, bang her hand against the tables as she strolled about backstage with her friend. her commitment to herself not to act on her rage had been broken.

"stop it!" her friend shouted, grasping sunny's arms to hold her, "you're going to hurt yourself!"

"what did she even mean when she said that?" sunny shook her head and huffed.

sunny let her arms fall to her sides as her friend hesitantly let go of her wrists. her friend groaned and shook her head.

"i'm not sure, sunny, but is it really that important that you're hitting tables?"

sunny frustratedly ran her hand through her black hair. another puff from her lips, followed by a smack as her hand returned to her side.

"she confessed! as i walked through the door, she confessed to him." sunny explained.

"i really like you, mingyu, and i have for a long time."

it was the only line that kept replaying in sunny's head. sunny could only wonder if it was purposeful that she made eye contact with sunny while confessing to her boyfriend. before sunny went in, the conversations were whispers and she couldn't help but think it was a secret.

sunny quickly turned around and began walking. her friend pursued her panicked, calling her name.

"sunny? sunny! where are you going?"

sunny stormed off, desperate to be alone and exit the building as soon as possible. her friend, however, did not give up and followed her all the way out the venue's back doors.

her friend, suri from exo, pushed the doors open and called the girl's name again.

"sunny!"

as the wind blew harder from an approaching storm, the younger girl turned around to face the building, her hair whipping in her face.

"what?"

"what do you think you are doing? there will be a storm soon, so come inside!"

sunny shook her head. she didn't have to be in the building because her group's performance was finished and they were only waiting for their manager to leave.

sunny shouted, "i don't want to be in there anymore!"

suri checked the clock on her phone before looking up at the girl across the parking lot.

"call or message your members, whatever works! tell them that you are leaving with me, that i need help, or you make the excuse!"

sunny agreed and took her phone from her pocket. she quickly realized, however, that her phone was dead when she tried to switch it on.

"my phone is dead." sunny said, holding out her phone.

"okay, that's fine," suri said, waving the girl over, "give me one of the numbers and i'll contact them. . . just come inside."

as the rain began to fall heavily, sunny began walking to the girl and rushed inside.