Sᴾᴱᶜᴵᴬᴸ Cᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ

[A/N : If you want, you can listen to this song! Btw I was listening to it while writing.]

⤷ Collide - Justin Skye ft. Tyga
————

A new house. A new life. Everything started from the beginning, but this time without secrets.

Jungkook was cutting onions as he hummed to a random song in the background.

It was around dinner time and he waited for Jimin to come home.

Speaking of the angel.

Jimin was on his way home, thinking of how he could surprise Jungkook way better before just asking him.

He arrived at a coffee shop and bought a cup, purposely choosing Jungkook's despised taste — the coffee he once brought him back in the psychiatry.

He was excited, way more than that.

"Hello, Jimin." Their neighbor, Yuma Katosi, a young lady greeted him while bringing out the garbage.

"Good evening, Mrs. Katosi." He said, brightly smiling back.
"I think I just saw Jungkook out of my window, the young man was cooking. Look what a gentleman." She praised him.

Jimin's heart melted by hearing such compliments for Jungkook.
He giggled lightly and bowed the lady before unlocking his door.

He stepped inside and took off his shoes and went to the kitchen to see Jungkook.

"Missed me, baby?" He said jokingly as he hugged him from the behind.

"You're back." Jungkook turned around and placed a soft kiss on Jimin's head.

It didn't seem enough for Jimin as he pulled him down by his collar and kissed his lips passionately.

"Look what I brought for you," Jimin said excited, taking out the coffee cup from the plastic bag. "You loved this."

He laughed with his whole body, leaning on Jungkook a little
bit —the latter only smirking at his joke.

"Why did you even bought this?" He asked curiously.

"It's a new one, I mean, you know I want a date with some cups of coffee." Jimin replied shrugging.

"I'm gonna try it after the dinner. I'm sure you're hungry, so come here." He shoved Jimin to their kitchen table and pulled back the chair for him to sit down.

"Woah, since when you got so romantically?"

"Wasn't that me all the time?" He smirked at him and also took a seat in front of Jimin.

"Enjoy, baby."

After the delicious dinner, Jimin went to Jungkook, the cup in both of his hands.

"Why are you so nervous? Don't worry, I won't make the floor dirty." Jungkook confirmed, remembering his first try if this shit.

"Yeah, yeah," Jimin said grinning nervously.

He followed Jungkook's every move and glanced at how he looked at the cup before placing it on his lips.

"WAIT!" Jimin quickly removed the cap of the coffee before giving it back to Jungkook, who wore a confused expression.

He tried a few gulps only to spit them out at the end. "Jimin it's  the same taste!—" Unfortunately wasn't there only some dirty coffee on the floor but also a silver shining ring.

"What?" He said confused, picking up the ring.
Jimin had a worried face, not sure how he would react.

"Jungkook-ssi," He began, reaching out his hand to take tissue for the ring, "Do you want to spend your whole life with me?"

Jungkook immediately got what Jimin was doing and his heart fluttered.

"Angel, of course, I want that. Being with you is my biggest desire." Jungkook said cupping Jimin's hands, the ring still in Jimin's palms.

"Then, do you want to marry me?"

After their new relationship for almost four years, Jimin always waited for this moment.

"I'd love that." And this answer was enough to make Jimin cry.

Jungkook hugged him tightly and he also got some tears.

"Normal people usually answer with a 'yes' or 'no'. " Jimin said chuckling during his small hiccups.

"Bold of you to think of me as a normal person." He said
laughing while Jimin felt Jungkook's chest
vibrating —totally enjoying the effect.

————

PLEASE DONT BE MAD AT ME BECAUSE JIMIN PROPOSED FIRST :(

Ya know, our Jungoo was a psycho and I thought he may not be professional at something like this, BUT STILL, I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS AND GOOD NIGHT/ DAY

I LOVE YOU ALL❤️