²²

"And? Are you still about to stay here?" A voice suddenly spoke up behind Jimin and it almost freaked the hell out of him.

"Oh my god, hyung!" He said and noticed Namjoon walking beside him.

"Isn't today a day off?" Jimin asked curiously and they arrived at Jimin's floor.

"Yeah, it is, but who would take care of the patients?"

"You take care of them, even at the weekends?" Jimin was surprised hearing that.
It was already hard to deal with Jungkook, but then few more?

"Can I help you?"

"What?"

"I mean, I'm free at the weekends and usually I just stay at home and so stuff." The younger one scratched his neck while telling Namjoon about his free time at home.

"I see, Jimin. I'm sure we'll work well together."

"Wait, but why didn't you check on Jungkook?"

Jimin was glad that he
didn't— that would be a big shock for Namjoon, seeing them 'making out', but still he was curious.

Checking on all others, but not Jungkook?
Again an unfair move.

"Jungkook don't like me that much, so I'm just trying that he doesn't hate me much more than he already does." Namjoon chuckled while explaining.

Jimin then hummed as he opened his door. He let Namjoon in and they both took off their shoes.

"Why, if I'm allowed to ask?"

"Well, Jungkook was in the prison at the very beginning. Nobody knew that he was mentally insane. But then, the police called me for an investigation. They handed Jungkook over to me and I did a small check up and right in our first conversation, I knew that he had problems. Huh, now he is blaming me for this damn check up. You know? He was able to escape from the jail, because one of his friends, Min Yoongi. But here? Nope, it's impossible to escape. That is actually the reason why he hates me and I don't like him that much either, so we just stay separated, only if something happens of course."

Jimin thought about what Namjoon said and he took some time to arrange his thoughts.

So that means, that Jungkook wants to escape? Ugh I feel sorry for him, but he just can't.