First day and he could already begin to work.

He checked up on his first ever patient and had to admit that it was really easier than he thought.

Jihoon was a boy with an eating disorder. He got depressive symptoms and his parents were sick worried about him, so they brought him there, hoping the best for their only son.

His next patient was Jeon Jungkook. He still fought with his thoughts about where he once heard that name.

It was damn familiar to him and he knew that this person won't be an easy one by reading the warning only.

The building's last floor opened and Jimin stepped out of the elevator and saw that there was only one room.

He wished good luck to himself and breathed out before grabbing the doorknob and pulling it.

The door made a strange noise and Jimin squished his eyes up a little bit by noticing what a loud noise he was making.

Looks like the door was shut for a while...

"The fuck you want, Na-"

The voice was dark and husky and the owner immediately shut up when he saw a new psychiatrist stepping in instead of the man who usually checked up on him mostly every week.

"H-hello. I'm Park Jimin, your n-new psychiatrist."

Why the fuck did I stutter??

On Jungkook's face was suddenly created a slight smirk and he watched him taking small steps towards his closet.

"What are you looking for, cutie?"

Jimin flinched.

"My file? Yeah, it's there. Go on."

The psychiatrist gulped at his sentence and took out the needed file.

This one was heavier than Jihoon's, Jimin noticed.

He leafed the file and his eyes widened when he saw the number of people this person once had
killed.
His hands became shaky and his head was filled with thousands of questions towards Jungkook.

I got him. Oh god, I fucking got that Jeon Jungkook.

"What is, huh? Did it make you speechless? Haha. Aren't you afraid that I could kill you right here?" He chuckled and his eyes didn't leave Jimin for once.

"Y-you are bound," Jimin stated bravely and he knew that he couldn't be afraid of his patients, so he had to pull himself together and help this guy out.

Jungkook suddenly began to laugh loudly and Jimin's heart began to race.

"You are damn smart, Park. I like it."

Jimin clearly didn't miss the younger one licking his lips at his own statement.