³³

Jungkook knew that by time Jimin would pass by and so he quickly watched tons of youtube videos to hide what he did.

And he was right.

He heard the door cracked a little bit while Jimin tried to open it and after a few seconds, Jimin finally was inside Jungkook's room and he closed the door after.

"And? How was it? You found some funny videos?" Jimin said while taking off his jacket he wore the whole day.

"Yeah.. found some.. interesting ones." Jungkook yawned and shortly after Jimin sat down next to him on the bed.

"You're tired?" He asked while glancing at Jungkook's expressions.

"No, not really. I wanted to watch a video at the end actually. I thought you would stay by them a little bit longer, but seems like they didn't want to see you and so they kicked you out earlier, huh?" He joked and caressed Jimin's cheek —Jimin, unfortunately, leaning in.

"Yeah, kinda." He giggled and then looked at the phone in Jungkook's hand.

"What do you wanted to watch? We can watch this together, I'm bored anyways."

Jungkook hesitated for a second.

"You know, this is something you do after some time as a guy," Jungkook smirked and Jimin immediately understood what he wanted to watch.

"You just can't watch porn here!" He argued.

"Why not? You don't want to do this with me and I'm not torturing you either, even though I could do this to you anytime, but now do you see how I changed?"

"Who said I don't want to.." Jimin murmured.

"What?" Jungkook couldn't hear him clearly, but the thought off Jungkook jerking off to other woman's body — Jimin didn't even want to think further, he totally despised it.

"Did you ask for my permission? It's my phone after all." Jimin said tongue clacking.

"Oh, I need your permission? Why this-" But before he could even finish his question, he could feel Jimin's body on his own