¹⁶

It was Saturday in the morning when Jimin woke up and he decided to play as the visitor in the psychiatry.

First, he thought of visiting Jihoon. He had a soft spot for this smaller boy.

After some minutes, he arrived at his door and opened it easily. "Good morning, Jihoon." He greeted him smiling.

"Jimin hyung! Why are you here?"
Jihoon was excited to see Jimin again. "Since today is no work for me, I decided to just visit some of you." He answered as he took out the game cards from Jihoon's closet.

"You are so kind, hyung. No one ever did something like this with their patients."

Jimin listened to him carefully since Jihoon was whispering the last part of his sentence.

"Shush, shush. I'm just doing a favor.." Whenever someone complimented him, he felt flustered and began to blush slightly. "Let's begin to play."

"Jeon Jungkook?"

Jimin was on the last floor, in front of Jungkook's room.

Well, he wasn't sure if Jungkook would like to hang out with him for some hours. What if he needed his rest?

"Yes ?" He heard from the inside and opened the door. "Good morning.." Jimin greeted him as he walked closer to him and he still was bound.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook frowned.

"No worries. I'm not for work. Just a visit."

"Why would you visit me?"

"Because you're somehow important to me."

Jimin's eyes widened after he heard himself confessing that the latter was important to him.

"Oh, is that so?" Jungkook smirked as he saw Jimin lowering his head out of embarrassment.

"Nothing like that. Ugh, you wanna play?" Jimin tried to avoid the topic and suggested him to play something with him.

Jimin stood up and opened Jungkook's closet. He looked for the cards, which actually should be in everyone's room.

"I don't have this cards you are looking for." Jungkook suddenly said and Jimin stopped his moves.
"Why don't you have them? Did they actually give them to you at all?"

Jungkook just shrugged and Jimin sighed out.

Everyone was unfairly treating Jungkook and it was something Jimin wanted to change the most.

"Then, I guess, we play something else?"

"First untie me. You wanted to do this since the beginning, didn't you? And you want to play with me... you know, it's hard to play with a tied up body."

Jimin gulped. He didn't know if he was doing the right thing.

His hands slowly reached the end of the knot.
He would lie if he said his hands weren't shaking a little bit, but then, he successfully opened the rope and the first thing Jungkook did was grabbing Jimin's shoulders and pinning him down on his bed. Jungkook all over him.