²⁶

Jimin still was at Jungkook's.

He washed in the bathroom before he put on his outfit and went to Jungkook, who was laying on his bed.

"Will you tie me up during our talk?" He asked , eyebrows frowned.

"No, you should feel free." Jimin replied and sat down next to Jungkook on the bed.

"Now, let's hear you out." He said while playing with his pencil, which he took from the desk before.

"Oh right, our deal.." Jungkook sighed and Jimin rolled his eyes.

He really forgets everything but sex.

Jungkook coughed few times, causing Jimin almost lose his temper.

"Will you begin?" He asked annoyed and watched Jungkook raising his hands up in the air, "Yeah yeah , princess."

Jimin grumbled something under his breath and wrote down Jungkook's name on the sheet in his hands.

"Eh.. so.. I was a kid back then.. eh and ... my mother .. eh ... I was little .. ehm.. and eh.. she said ...what was it?? Ehh.. I think-"

"MY NERVES!" Jimin groaned , massaging his temples.
"What the fuck happened in your past?" He asked somehow calmer.

"I don't know. I was a kid and my mother said to me.. eh,"

"Don't even begin with that.." A loud sigh escaped Jimin's mouth as he glanced at Jungkook. "You are unbelievable."

"By fucking you? Yeah I know."

At that Jimin gasped loudly, quickly holding a pillow against Jungkook's mouth.

"Did you lose your mind?! Don't say things like those !"  He felt flustered by just thinking about that.

"Why don't? You act like you never had sex with anyone. Wait, were you a virgin?!" Jungkook's eyes widened and Jimin sat up sassy and smirked while playing with Jungkook's collar. "Unlike you I somehow had a normal past life with some relationships, you know?"

Jungkook chuckled. Jimin was right though. Jungkook's past life wasn't something to call 'normal'.

"Bet no one fucked you better than me." He said —his breathe tickling Jimin's face.

"Who knows?"

"Then let's find out-" Jungkook was about to flip them over , but Jimin stopped his actions.

"I think the fuck not. You are the best one , satisfied?"

With a nod and a slight smirk Jungkook went to his previous position.

"When I was a kid, my mother always shouted at me. I didn't know why. I never knew and to be honest I still don't know the answer. She kicked me out at the age of 9 and I had to look for my father. Yeah, they were divorced. After some help from a few people, I finally found that bastard. He was leading a gang and since then I got interested in such things like killing, blackmailing and also playing.
My father thought that I was disturbing him with his drugs and work so he also tried to kick me out, but you know what I did? I killed him. I killed my father at the age of 15. How said, he was leading a gang and so it happened that I got their next leader. After years the police disturbed me by finishing my games and I landed in the prison, luckily I could escape, but those assholes found me again. I swear to god I was about to kick the hell outta them-"

"Okey! I got it. Calm down, calm down." Jimin didn't expect for Jungkook to speak about his past life that emotionally. He lost his parents, well, he lost one, who he killed himself and about his mother he heard nothing.

"I will check tomorrow again on you , yeah? You did great." Jimin kissed Jungkook's cheek as a reward for finally telling him something important.

"My lips?" He pouted, but still got a quick kiss on his lips by the older, who shook his head at the younger's behavior.

-

Why the fuck did this chapter end so long ?? 💀