³⁶

J I M I N

I woke up and the first thing I noticed was the empty bedside, where Jungkook was supposed to be.

Out of curiosity I sat up and looked through the room, but couldn't find Jungkook and it was when I suddenly heard the bathroom doorknob rustle and a half-naked Jungkook came out.

"You're awake. Good morning, precious. I was just taking a quick shower." He said while taking some clothes out of his closet.

"Good morning." I yawned briefly and last nights memories popped up inside my head.

I gasped unexpectedly —just couldn't believe that I was being protective over Jungkook.

"Huh? What happened?" He chuckled and sat down next to me on the bed.

"Oh crap, I'm late!" Just needed a fucking excuse to get out of here. I really hoped he wouldn't talk about my behavior.

"Today is Saturday," He replied. "You don't work on Saturdays."

Why does he remember ?!

"Ahh, really? I forgot."

"Is your mind blown away by our yesterday's sex, or?" He joked as he slowly pinned Jimin down against the pillow.

"No.. Jungkook, I need to shower too, but I will do it at home. And I also need to change my clothes." I refused while pushing Jungkook's hard chest away and I had no other choice than to wear my clothes from yesterday again.

"I will miss you." I heard this dork saying and had to giggle about him.

"Goodbye, Romeo." I was almost about to head outside when I suddenly remembered an important thing.

I turned around and found my old phone laying on Jungkook's desk.
"I'm gonna take this with me," I said and picked up the phone.

I was just making sure he wouldn't watch porn.