²¹

Jimin breathed in before moving away from the bathroom door.

"No need to be scared, baby. I won't touch you." Jungkook announced and Jimin took the rope from him quickly.
He wrapped Jungkook around it and was knotting the ends of the rope.
Jimin made sure not to tie him as tightly as how the previous psychiatrist it did to Jungkook.

"Why do you still care for me?" Jungkook whispered in Jimin's ear while the older was checking on the knot.
First Jimin gasped, but then he stood up.
He grabbed the youngers face out of the blue and looked at him sincerely at his eyes.
"How many times do I have to repeat myself? I just want to help you. Nothing more, but you aren't helping with your bad attitude and then I just give in and you win." He sighed and let go of his face.

Jungkook's facial expression looked surprised, but he knew that everything. He knew that he wasn't doing anything easier for Jimin. He loved to tease the older.

Don't blame him, he was alone for a long time.

"I'm sorry that I am lacking with memories. That's maybe one of the reasons why I can't tell you anything about me." Jungkook spoke.

Jimin knew he should go by anytime so he headed towards the black door.
"Don't worry, I have time."

Jungkook grinned, "Me too."