¹¹

"Then, go on."

Jimin sat down on the chair and waited for Jungkook to 'open up'.

"Well, you know.. when I was little-"

"Jeon Jungkook, your lucky turn!" A worker in the psychiatry interrupted him.

She just stormed in without saying anything — that was what annoyed Jimin.
He hated it when someone interfered his business.

"Get the fuck out," Jungkook said pissed.

"Nuh huh. That's my job." She countered as she filled the syringe with an unknown medicine for Jimin.

"Get that thing outta my way!" Jungkook suddenly screamed and Jimin flinched in shock.

"Why are you here now!? You all never cared about me, so what the fuck are you doing here ?!" He continued shouting and suddenly Jimin felt guilty.

What if Namjoon thought about my opinion and now he is willing to also help Jungkook... but that ..doesn't look like helping at all...

"JIMIN DO SOMETHING! BRING THAT BITCH OUT OF HERE !"

"Jungkook, I .. I-"

The woman interrupted them again.
"Park Jimin can't bring me out of here, Jeon. He's still a newbie here and actually isn't he even allowed to watch this.."

"Shut the fuck up, fatass and let me alone! " Jungkook didn't stay still in his bed. He moved his body the whole time so that the woman couldn't give him an injection properly.

"Too bad Jungkook, I'm used to your tricks."

Suddenly she brought up a shocker from behind her back and turned it on.

The electric strings blew up and Jungkook's eyes widened.

"What are you d-doing?!" Jimin immediately asked and tried to cover Jungkook.

"Park, get out of my way or else you'll also get electrified."

Seconds passed and Jimin didn't move, but the woman did.