Jihoon once again told Jimin about his life and how his depressions actually began.

Why can't Jungkook be like him?

He also noticed that his thoughts lately were only about Jungkook.

He is my patient He always told to himself and continued his stuff.
He felt like to take care for him forever.

After talking with Jihoon, Jimin entered his office and picked up the cold coffee.

With his sheets and the drink, he went up to Jungkook's floor.

On his way to the elevator, he heard nothing.
Since his first day, it was quiet in the building.
Now that it was his second day didn't mean that it was silent like this every day, so he shrugged it off and went on.

On the last floor he hardly opened the door again and then he saw how Jungkook's head leaned forwards to find out about who entered.

"Nice to see you again, cutie."

Jimin's eyes widened as he quietly neared him and watched Jungkook waving his hand. His elbow was also tied down so he tried somehow to wave his hand.
And Jimin gulped, still feeling sorry for the latter.

"Hello, Jungkook. How are you."

"Now that you are here I feel better."

The psychiatrist felt his cheeks warming up and shyly lowered his head. "Shush! Stop being so cheesy. Oh and Jungkook, look what I brought for you."

Jungkook's eyes wandered to a brown drink in Jimin's hands.
"What is this?"

He heard Jimin gasping loudly. "You never had a coffee ?!"

It was hard for Jungkook to think about his past because all he could reminder was him killing. Well, bad memories only.
So he shook his head for the answer.

"Okay, that's not bad. Here...come on try it."
Jimin made sure to bring a drinking straw with him and he helped Jungkook with drinking it carefully.

"Pfhhht-" He immediately spat the drink out and made a disgusted face. Everything landed on the floor.

Because of his grimace, Jimin couldn't hold back his laughter and laughed loudly in front of Jungkook.
Unconsciously leaning closer to his patient.