³⁸

No words could describe Jimin's feelings; a mix of disappointment and sadness with a little bit angry.

He wouldn't tell Namjoon about what Jungkook did, but he would tell him that he didn't want to torture Jungkook again.

He was lucky since Namjoon also was in the psychiatric clinic at the weekends.

He had to control himself before entering and Namjoon looked up just too wide his eyes a little bit.

"Jimin? Did you cry? What happened?" He immediately stood up and hold Jimin's shoulder.

"I'm quitting- I'm quitting torturing Jungkook." He managed to say through his hiccups.

It was an unexpected announcement for Namjoon as he looked at Jimin with his eyebrows frowned.

"Uhm.. yeah, I understand, but did he do something?" He asked —still not getting why the only one, who hoped for Jungkook to get a little better, was now giving up.

Hurt my heart.

"Just because. I will spend more time with the others now." Jimin stated and bowed at the end before opening the door and walking outside.

"Okay.." Namjoon murmured still shocked.

J U N G K O O K

"Ugh, what a nice feeling that you're back, Jeon," Yoongi said feeling relieved.

"Hmm." Jungkook hummed.

It was nice to see his gang members again, but just one person was missing.

A beautiful one, who drove Jungkook crazy since their first meeting—

"Jungkook?" Jin, another member of the gang, appeared at their place.

"Jin," Jungkook said monotonously.

Since Jin was a good friend of his father, he despised his hyung a little bit.

"Never thought you would return," Jin said smirking.

"You wanna die?"

"Did we catch your unlucky day or why are so pissed?" Jin continued to annoy.

Yoongi was the first one, who quickly hold Jin still before he could say anything. "Back off, he is in a bad mood."

"And what? Should I go to my knees and allow him to relieve his stress by beating me?" Jin laughed.

"What a bastard—"  Before he could even finish, Jin could feel how he got a deep punch into his stomach and shortly after he began to spit blood.

"What the.. fuck.. is.. wrong with.. you!?" Jin coughed — spitting out more blood.

"I killed my father and guess when? He also caught my unlucky day, so he died. If you want to live,  get the fuck out of my sight while I'm still good and don't even think about bothering me anymore."