"So... why don't you tell me a little bit about yourself?" Jimin asked Jungkook.

"Why do you need that though? You will find everything anyways  in this little shit of a file." He hissed immediately at his psychiatrist.

"There is only written about your profile and about w-what you did."

"Mhm, isn't this enough?"

"No. I can't read anywhere about your feelings.." Jimin whispered, causing a strange feeling in Jungkook's stomach.

The latter huffed.

"As if you want to know them." He said firmly angry at the situation.

Why is he angry at me??

"Why are you being angry?"

"Am I?" Jungkook asked.

"Or not? Huh? A few seconds ago you just were about to lose it."

Jimin was confused. He could swear he noticed his patient feeling mad at something.

"Jimin, I'm not angry. I don't understand why y'all want to hear my opinion to all this shit."

"Who said I want to hear your opinion? You're also a human. You have a heart and feelings too. Do you feel scared? Do you like it here?"

Jungkook frowned.

What is he trying to achieve, he thought.

"Me? Scared? The fuck do I look like to you? And jeez how can I like it here, it's literally the worst place in this world."

Jimin took small notes.
Somehow he wanted to know Jungkook better. He wanted to help him.
But that wasn't that easy for him, because of Jungkook's recent status.

"I want to help you."

"You don't."

"Just open up a little bit to me and I will-"

"You will what?"

At this moment Jimin didn't even realize that he stood up and was standing right in front of Jungkook's bed.

Jungkook was bounded on his own bed and Jimin felt sorry for him. But he wasn't allowed to take them off.

"Nevermind-"

"Tell me, I'm curious."