²⁷

Jimin was in hurry.
He totally forgot his other patients and that was the reason he left Jungkook quickly.
But when he thought about that, this didn't happen just once, but it also happened twice and so on.

Can't believe I'm forgetting  my patients just because of a psycho.

He thought laughing and made fun of himself while entering the elevator.

"Who is the next one.." He mumbled and looked through his sheets.

"Kim Heena." He found out and after a few seconds, he stepped out of the elevator.
Her door was already open and he quickly went in.

"Hello, Heena." He said smiling towards her.

"This is your second time being late. I'm curious, who is the patient you have before me? Just want to know who it is who keeps talking too much with you, also, I want to sleep, but those stupid talks with you keep me awake." She said in a low tone. Looked like she really was waiting for Jimin.

The latter chuckled before taking a seat in front of her.
"How was your day?"

"Why are you avoiding my question?" Heena raised an eyebrow.

"I'm not avoiding anything, it's just that being late is my fault and not the previous patient's."
He answered — hoping she would buy him his lie.

"Oh look, a moving closet. How funny! ... Wait, oh no! No, go down from me, you monster-"

Jimin watched her inquiringly.
"She has lost touch with reality once again.." He murmured and wrote down about her behavior.

Before he could head home, he had to spend some time with Gonsik, his last patient, who was suffering with panic disorders.

On his way, he thought about talking with Jungkook again on the next day and he was really excited about what would happen next.