³⁴

Jimin roughly smashed his lips on Jungkook's and kissed him passionately. Jungkook's hands immediately ran down Jimin's torso as he touched Jimin's skin.

They broke the kiss because of lack of oxygen and right after Jungkook kissed Jimin again.

Out of sudden Jimin stopped kissing and lowered his head.
"What is it ?" Jungkook asked panting.

Shit, I shouldn't start.

"My body stinks, ugh this damn Gonsik. He threw up and I totally forgot to wash. I will use the bathroom, yeah?" Jimin replied and quickly stood up before rushing to the bathroom and he locked the door immediately behind him.

He sighed out.

Dumb Park. Control yourself! What was that? Permission? Ugh, I have lost my mind...

"You can use the shower, I have some t-shirts left here. And Jimin you shouldn't worry, you never stink." Jungkook shouted towards Jimin and the latter blushed at his last statement.

He's still so cute.

Jimin nodded, even though Jungkook couldn't see him.
He took off his clothes and he stepped in the shower.

He spent some good fifteen minutes in there before grabbing a towel and tying it around his waist.

Don't make stupid announcements anymore. Stay cool. He's your patient and not boyfriend.

That hurt, yeah.
But he shook off his thoughts and walked out of the bathroom slowly.

Jungkook was lying on his bed, his hands trailing behind his head. He looked at Jimin as he was his prey.

"You look fucking hot." He said while sitting up and glancing at Jimin — rather say Jimin's back — walking to his closet to look after clothes.

Jungkook licked his lips at the sight and without any hesitations, he approached the latter and hugged Jimin from behind, smuggling his head into Jimin's neck area.

Jimin's back was still wet, but it didn't matter to Jungkook.
He sucked on some spots on his neck while playing with the ends of the towel.

"Jungkook.." Jimin moaned out of pleasure as he bent his head back.
The younger one was rubbing his front onto Jimin's covered ass, causing Jimin to grind a little bit too.

"I haven't finished drying with a towel.." He said while enjoying Jungkook's movements.

"So what? You'll just get wet anyway." With that, he turned Jimin around and his towel fell down — he was fully naked in front of Jungkook.

But Jimin quickly covered himself as he picked up the towel and he could die out of embarrassment.

Jungkook smirked devilishly, totally enjoying the embarrassed Jimin.
With his right hand he untied his belt and with his other, he hand grabbed Jimin chin so that Jimin would look up to him.

"No need to be embarrassed, baby. I already saw that all."  That Jimin's body was his only favorite one he didn't say while stroking on his member.

Jungkook didn't have others. He only fucked Jimin and he wanted to confess that to Jimin so much, but didn't.

"Ah... Jungkook put it in already." Jimin wasn't patient. He regretted canceling doing it before.

And Jungkook didn't need to hear it twice.
He easily picked up Jimin and positioned his cock.

Jimin made sure not to be too loud, but he hardly could hold in his moans. He gave Jungkook a sign that he was ready and the latter already thrust in.

His slowly thrusts turned into faster and harder ones.

"Fuck, fuck-" Jimin quietly moaned, hugging Jungkook tightly.
He teared up and Jungkook sweetly kissed his tears away.

"Promise you.. you will never look at others how you looked at this asshole," Jungkook growled while bringing Jimin to his bed and gently placing him on it.

"Of whom are you all..talking?" Jimin asked — feeling all dizzy and he was near to his climax.

"Just promise you will look only see me in your eyes ."

After a few more thrusts, they both came moaning loudly.

"I pr..promise." He promised with his eyes closed while panting and placed a soft kiss on Jungkook's head above on his chest.