³⁷

Jimin just stepped out of the elevator as he looked at the phone he gave Jungkook.

"Did he really watch youtube videos?" He asked
himself —making fun of Jungkook slightly.

He clicked on the youtube icon and was surprised when he saw many music videos.

He was about to lock the phone and put it in his bag when he accidentally did something so that his previous progress showed up and he suddenly got curious; why the hell was Jungkook using messages?

His expression went blank right as his mind.

He couldn't believe what Jungkook did.
His eyes got hot and he slowly started to tear up while reading their conversation.
Jimin was pretty aware of who Min Yoongi was.

A/N: That's their chat from last night.

Just as he had left Jungkook's room, he returned.

His whole body was trembling when he shut the door open and saw Jungkook peacefully laying on his bed.

"Jimin?" He asked and stood up to near him.

"You know what? Fuck you. Really Jungkook, just fuck you." He hissed at him as he was about to turn around and to visit Namjoon, but Jungkook quickly held his wrist.

"Baby, please—"

"Don't fucking baby me!" Jimin said a little bit louder this time and shrugged his hands off of his wrist.

Jimin caught some tears building up under Jungkook's eyes and his heart clenched at this site, but the truth hurt much more.

"We're done." Jimin sniffled before slamming the door shut behind him — leaving total chaos in Jungkook's head.

He wanted to run after Jimin, hold him tight and never let go. Tell him that what he did was wrong, but he couldn't even move.
Jungkook knew Jimin hated him at this right moment.

Even though he knew that he fucked up, he approached his window, slowly opening it and sighing out before lifting his hand and weakly waving —sending an important sign to Yoongi, who was out there, waiting the whole time for this move.