"Park Jimin your time is over!"
Someone shouted from the outside of the room.

Jimin recognized the voice and it belonged to the woman, who showed Jimin around the building.

"Yes! One second!" He replied quickly.

"You're leaving?" Jungkook asked disappointedly.

"I need to." He answered and took all his stuff.
Before he opened the door, he looked back and met Jungkook's intense gaze on him — a light blush spreading all over his cheeks.

"I will see you then?"

"Of course you will." He smirked and let his head plump back in the soft pillow.

Jimin rolled his eyes smiling as he went out.

He could have just said goodbye or something—

"How was he?" The woman asked.

"Oh, he? Um- he was okay."

"He swears every time, so ignore the words he uses towards you."

He didn't swear at me that much.

Jimin just nodded.
They both left the elevator and stepped in in their own offices.

Immediately the curiousness about how long Jungkook had been bounded up there plopped up in his mind.

Who would answer me?

He thought and then he remembered the sheet the brownish haired woman gave him.

I really should ask after her name.

"Kim Namjoon." He read and headed towards his office.

Jimin quietly arrived there and knocked a few times at the door and after some seconds he heard a "Come in!" from the inside.

He slowly opened the door and saw a man with messy hair, sitting on his desk, eyebrows frowned while reading a sheet of paper.

Then he looked up to meet Jimin.
"Oh hello! Do you need help?" His voice was confident and his visuals screamed intellectual.

"I'm new here, Park Jimin. My patient recently was Jeon Jungkook.."

He noticed how Namjoon put the sheet aside and he gave him all his attention.

"I-I wanted to know, how long has he been bounded? I noticed that the grip wasn't that tight, but the door was hard to open and I thought that maybe no one took care of him for so long.."

Namjoon carefully listened to Jimin's words and then he smiled slyly.

"Yeah, he was bounded for 3 months I think? He often loses his control and attacks everyone around him, so it was dangerous to let him stay in the room without safety. And the door, don't worry about it. We, actually only me, visit him weekly and give him food. The most of the time he spends with sleeping. You know, there is no hope anymore for him. He..he just can't recover and I know, this must be hard to deal with him all day, but we can't do much for him anymore. You are his only psychiatrist at this moment. Everyone gave up already and this made us make up this statement that he won't be able to recover again."

Jimin's stomach clenched and he nearly was about to cry.

Oh god, this is so sad. Why is everyone giving up on him?? He is also a human and deserves to feel happy and loved. That's so unfair.

"I will give my best, I won't give up on him." He confirmed and Namjoon was shocked a little bit.

"Then good luck, I guess? You seem to have a good heart. Call me if you will need suggestions."

"Thank you, Hyung."

"You know that I'm older?" Namjoon chuckled. "You look like that."

"Yah, I'm not a grandpa!"

Jimin could only smile. He still felt sorry for the bounded guy up there.