³⁵

They fell asleep hugging each other and Jimin blamed Jungkook for not letting him to shower once more.

"You can do it tomorrow," Jungkook claimed sleepy and neither did Jimin have the energy to wash himself again.

So they both were sleeping peacefully while Jimin's phone, which he gave Jungkook, kept getting messages from a certain friend of Jungkook.

The sound of the vibrations tickled Jimin's back as he smiled in his sleep — he thought Jungkook was tickling him.

"Stop." He giggled and for his surprise, it stopped tickling, and so he continued sleeping without any problems.

It didn't stop because the phone stopped receiving messages, but because Jungkook carefully took the phone from Jimin.

"Shit. Is he nuts??!" Jungkook cursed through clenched teeth and he was rubbing his eyes while trying to adjust to the light of the screen.

 Is he nuts??!" Jungkook cursed through clenched teeth and he was rubbing his eyes while trying to adjust to the light of the screen

He is here? Jungkook thought surprised, but actually was it nothing new — Yoongi always found some ways to help Jungkook out.

He was about to stand up, to reach this window and jump
out — he really was, but as he glanced back at Jimin, who was sleeping peacefully, Jungkook just couldn't bring it over his heart to disappoint him.

Jimin helped him, he really did, and there's Jungkook acting like a whole ass.
It was a hard decision.

Hey :)