²⁸

"Jungkook-ah."

Silence.

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook!" Jimin said louder this time, causing Jungkook to snap his head towards him.

"Yeah?"

"Were you thinking about something? Can you share the thoughts with me?" He asked hopeful, but Jungkook only shook his head.

"Nah, I wasn't thinking about something, I was thinking about you." The younger one said and smirked at the end and felt proud as he saw the reddish face of his psychiatrist.

"I swear to god, I'm gonna tie you up again if you don't stop with this," Jimin mumbled.

"I will stop under one condition," Jungkook quickly said, "... give me a phone. I really need a phone, Jimin. I'm fucking sure I already forgot how the youtube videos looked like. Pretty please? I will behave and tell you about everything I remember. If you want you can take the phone away with you after our hours."

Jimin gave him an amused face. "So, you will behave you say?"

" Yes..?" No.

"Then alright. I will bring you a phone."

He can't do much with a cellphone so relax a little bit, Jimin. Just give him your old one. Plus he said he will behave, that will make my mission easier.

Hello lovelies 💙

How is the story by now?

I'm telling you, you will be shocked if you know what I've planned for this. 👉🏼👈🏼

Your Zuli💜