³⁰

Finally arriving at his work building, Jimin had a strange feeling. He wasn't sure if it was just because of his curiousness about Jungkook and the phone or because of what would happen this night —Jimin was staying overnight after all.

He shuttled his bag on his shoulder and went in. The big door cracked open and he was greeted by the woman at the reception.

"Good morning." Jimin smiled at her and went to the elevator.
Today he was lucky, the elevator already was on his floor so he just stepped in and picked the floor number he needed — to his office.

He felt like he was the only
one — besides the woman, who was in the psychiatry. Now, while he had time, he thought about why actually took this job. This was scary as fuck.
But then he remembered him promising his dad to also work as a psychiatrist and then he threw away the thoughts and stepped out of the elevator.

Jimin entered his office, it was cold inside as it was outside.
"Let's get it.." He murmured to himself and he put his bag on his bed.

His daily round began and he went to Jihoon and also was he eager to meet Jungkook today again.

"Hello, Jungkook." Jimin didn't forget the phone. His face lit up just by seeing the crazy dork.

"You came, baby." He stated and Jimin walked to him to remove the rope again.

"Ugh, finally." Jungkook sighed out relieved and suddenly hugged Jimin, breathing his fresh scent in. Jimin's heart began to race by the situation and his face heated up.

"J-Jungkook? Wh..what are you doing?" He asked softly, not moving.

"I missed you." He said while placing soft kisses on Jimin's neck.

"You saw me y-yesterday.." Jimin quietly moaned. He really couldn't hold back anymore, but then he remembered his surprise.
He slowly grabbed Jungkook's face and brought it a little bit away from his neck — so now they were on the same eyesight.

"I have a surprise for you." He said as he gave Jungkook a smooch on his lips.
He stood up and went to his bag and fished out the phone, which he took with him.

"You really brought it," Jungkook said — eyes widened.

"Yeah and since I'm staying today again, you can have the phone till night."

Jungkook immediately nodded with his head and stretched out his hand to take the phone.
The phone didn't have a password, so Jungkook swiped over the screen and began to type on it.

"Wait, this has a keyboard?" Jungkook noticed and looked up with a 'really?' expression on his face.

"What? Those are totally cool, you have a problem?" Jimin said with a smug face and Jungkook chuckled while shaking his head lightly.

"Anyways, thank you." He thanked him while looking into his eyes and he caught Jimin's cheeks turning red immediately.

"Eh... I.. I will leave you alone for a time, yeah? I'm gonna check on the other patients, so I don't have to worry about the time and then I will come back again, okay?" He slightly stuttered and sheepishly smiled at Jungkook, who nods at Jimin's plan.