²⁵

Fuck you fuck you fuck you-

"What a surprise,"

Jimin's heart immediately began to race.

The bathroom door flew open and a Jungkook with only a towel around his waist showed up.

"When I heard your voice, I speeded up my doings, cutie. Usually, they would wait there for whole hours, but since you're here, they found their key to fuck off." Jungkook chuckled while nearing his closet.

Jimin gulped. Who knew what Jungkook would do?

"Wear something first and then we can begin with the talk." He fake coughed and sat down on the chair next to Jungkook's bed. Jungkook finished putting on his jeans when he heard Jimin.

"What if I don't?"And before Jimin could even say something, he was grabbed by Jungkook and the next thing he could feel was how his seat changed from hard to something softer.

And at this moment he knew, what happened.

"Jungkook let me go!" Jimin whined.

"No. Stay still on my lap, Jimin." Jungkook spoke and suddenly he began to leave soft kisses on Jimin's neck.

"Ahh...Jungkook-" The older one felt again like giving up.

This is impossible, oh god why is he so fucking good!?!?

"You like it, am I right?" He seduced and kept on marking Jimin's neck.

As he heard no answer from Jimin, he bit him a little bit harder.

"Fuck! Are you crazy?!" Jimin shouted at Jungkook and the latter quickly kissed the spot as an apology. "Sorry.." Jungkook murmured through the smooches.

"Yeah, I like it." He gave in, and because of the hormones, he began to grind on Jungkook's lap slowly.

"Fuck," Jungkook groaned as his hands immediately landed on Jimin's butt.

He caressed his butt cheeks and kneaded them slowly.

"You're really driving me crazy, Jimin."

Jimin felt Jungkook's dick stinging between his butt cheeks and his whole face heated up.

"J-Jungkook I have work to do."
He didn't want someone to come in like last time without any warnings. If they would get caught, he knew he won't be comfortable anymore around anyone.

But then he remembered Namjoon saying that everyone concentrates on their own business and it let him feel a little bit easier than before.

"Your work for the moment am I," Jungkook said and he loosened his grip around Jimin and opened his zip — showing up his cock.

"Want to ride, baby?"

Jimin hesitated for a moment, but then he stood up as he stripped his Jeans off in front of Jungkook.

With a blush, he positioned himself on top of Jungkook. The brown haired male couldn't wait anymore and thrust into Jimin.

"Shit!" Jimin moaned and his hold on Jungkook's shoulders hardened.

Jungkook made himself more comfortable on the chair and started moving.

The claps between their thighs filled up the room and were mixed with their moans out of pleasure.

"O-oh god, I a-am so gonna l-land in h-hell," Jimin spoke and he heard Jungkook laughing.

"Be glad about that. You will be there with me."