Everything Happens Only For Our Good

Start from the beginning

ab: did she tell all these to you??

sh: no she would have.. if you had acted normal to her.. she was bearing this pain within herself, that she doesn't want to put you in the trouble of facing my wrath.. coz, I never fail to punish anyone who even hurts her a little..

abhi smiled at him..

ab: should I wait for my punishment??

sh: no.. actually I can't punish you.. since from your point of view your anger was right.. you were nothing less to a sanyaasi in all these 8 years, totally immersed in her thoughts right???

ab: ha.. how come you know about all these??

sh: rahana.. your college buddy.. I couldn't contact your buddies purab and arjun, since they are married to your sisters and you all are one family.. so I approached rahana..

ab: but rahana.. i'll deal with it later.. how you came to know about ruhi's thoughts???

sh: about that.. first of all.. she is my soulmate.. I can tell everything, just by seeing her eyes itself.. secondly, she was telling all these to suresh.. suresh and ruhi are like best buddies.. they don't have any secrets between them.. I don't know about suresh.. but ruhi's every secrets are known by suresh.. suresh is like her first child.. I happened to hear their conversation and came to know about all these..

ab: I don't know what to tell.. But u exactly resemble like my pragya.. She was also so understanding, when I shared about my past with her.. To be frank, me and ruhi are lucky to have you guyz in our life.. I really don't know, even if I would have been a better husband to ruhi like u, if I had married her.. you know something, after I got to know that you guyz got married, I even enquired about you.. I was in a thought that, if you were not a good match for her, I was even ready to break this marriage of yours.. But luckily or unluckily, that day itself I realized you were a gem of a person.. So did nothing and returned with empty hands..

sh: then how come you didn't identify me on our first meet??

ab: bro.. You were beardless and little chubby eight years back.. Now with beard, and perfect physique, you are looking like a perfect businessman.. On seeing suresh, it reminded me a little of you, but I just brushed away my thoughts thinking that to be my over-imagination..

sh: haha.. we resemble a lot..

ab: did you recognize me at our first meet??

sh: to be frank no.. she showed your photo to me years back... So I totally forgot your face.. You were also having long hairs those days right.. On seeing her swaying moods, after seeing you, I checked her college album and identified that its you from a group photo that was tagged with your name..

ab: oh.. really, I have behaved like a jerk.. I should have been polite to her.. Seeing pragya unconscious, I don't know what went into me.. I was scared to see her unconscious..

sh: that much love for your wife..

ab: I don't know if it's love or what?? But she is the ray of light in my dark world..

sh: why don't you tell me about her abhi??

su: about whom??

sh: his wife..

su: oh.. about pragz.. tell me bro?? I would like to know, had she changed a little bit from her hitler avatar!!

abhi giggled..

ab: actually.. she didn't.. she is still a hitler.. and many times, a professor.. she is like a bursting cracker.. she always makes her surrounding joyous either by her antics or by her humor.. but if she makes you as her enemy, man!!! she has done a doctorate in pissing off others.. at the same time, she can break easily.. she will fight with me.. but she can never bear my senseless words.. she takes care of others much.. to be frank, after her arrival, she is there to correct me whenever I go wrong and appreciate me wherever I go correct.. But much stubborn, when she is angry.. did you see those stars outside?? to convince her, I did that.. and it's really worth it.. that soulful smile of her, after seeing the stars.. I will do anything for that.. She is the boon, I have got in my life.. she is the one who can handle my anger issues.. at times she easily forgives me..