Chapter Nine: Kicking and Kissing

Chapter Nine

Kylie’s POV

I stood silently behind Emily as she knocked on R5’s hotel room door.

I swear sometimes I could kill her. She’s making me go into a hotel suite with my favorite band, while I look like a mess.

I could have probably passes as a raccoon. With my mascara coating under my eyes.  I’m sure I look gorgeous. Note the sarcasm.

“I’m seriously going to kill you.” I grumble as Ryland answers the door.

Em turns around smirking “Love you too Ky!”

“Shut up.”  I look to the floor.

Ryland chuckles.

“That’s it. I’m leaving.” I spin on my heels and walk to the door next to theirs.

“Um, I think not.” Em says, grabbing my arm.

I yank my wrist away from her grasp. “NO! Emily I don’t want to do this! And you can’t make me.” I say forcefully. I open the door that is in front of me, slamming it shut.

I lock the door, even though Emily has our key. But I also know that she knows not to bug me while I’m angry.

I rest my back against the closed door, sliding down until my bum hits the ground.

And that’s when more tears spilled out of my eyes.

 Emily’s POV

"Well, that was interesting.” Ryland says after Ky slammed the door in my face.

“Welcome to my life. Full of bipolar people.” I mumble. Which makes Ryland chuckle.

“Ok, well I guess we will just leave her be.” He smiles.

I nod, following him into the suite.

The first thing I notice was Rocky sitting on the couch, starring at a wall. His eyes were red and puffy, and held a vacant look.

“What’s up with him?” I ask Riker. Who just walked up to me.

He gives me a look, saying ‘I’ll tell you later’

I nod, walking over to sit next to Rocky.

His head spins around. I see a bit of hope in his eyes, but it’s soon gone and his head turns back around.

“Rude!” I huff and walk back over to Riker, who is trying to hide his laughs.

“Shut your face!” I say, trying to keep a straight face. But it was tricky because his laugh was contagious.

“Oh no!” He randomly says.

“What?!?” I ask, slightly worried.

“TICKLE MONSTER!” He screams, and starts tickling my stomach.

I gasp and start giggling uncontrollably.

“STOP!”

“NOPE!!!” He yells.

“If” breath “You” breath “Don’t” Breath “Stop now” breath “I’m not” breath “Responsible for” breath “Your injuries.”

Riker’s hands start moving around my stomach and out of instinct; I kick out my leg, hitting him right on target.

He gasps, bending over and falling on to the ground.

I try to stifle a laugh. “Sorry” And then I burst out laughing. “I told you.”