Chapter Two: The Concert (Part One of Two)

Chapter Two

“Emily, get your bum in the car!” I yell. I was trying to get Em to hurry up and get in the car so we can get to the concert.

“I’m coming, I’m coming! Calm your face.”

Em gets in the passenger side.

I start up the car and drive to where the concert is being held. It wasn’t that far away, only like a ten minute drive.

We ended up being about 40 minutes early, instead of an hour. Because somebody… Cough cough Emily cough… took like an hour to do her hair and makeup.

But I do have to say, she looks absolutely gorgeous, as always. Her light-ish brown hair (Which is usually darker but gets lighter in the summer) was slightly curly, like normal. But today it just looked, I don’t know, different. In a good way, I think it was just a bit curlier.

Her light brown/hazel-ish eyes were outlined with a bit of eyeliner and her lashes were coated with mascara.

She could wear everything and still looked beautiful.

 (A/n I have never been to a concert, so if I get this wrong I apologize.)

We made our way to the line/crowd of people that was in front of the doors to get in.

A squeal escapes Emily’s lips.

“I know right!” I squeak.

We waited about ten more minutes until we were let in.

We made our way to the front. We get second row tickets, which is completely amazing.

We sat in our seats, and I could hardly sit still.

I started thinking about how they will probably see me and wondered if they would think I was pretty.

My breath got caught in my throat, what if they thought I was completely repulsive? Am I ugly?

Thoughts were sprinting through my mind and I didn’t realize I was hyperventilating until Em grabbed my arm.

“Kylie, breath.” She says calmly.

I try to calm my breathing and heart beat. It took me awhile but I finally got my breathing and heart to a normal pace.

“What happened?” Em asks.

“What if they think I’m ugly?” I ask, my bottom lip sticking out, pouting.

Emily glares. “You did NOT just say that.”

I recoil from her death glare. If looks could kill, I would be ten feet under right now.

“Sorry?” I mumble.

The room erupts into screams. Our heads snap up to the stage, my mouth hanging open.

Never in my life, have I ever thought somebody could be so freaking sexy.

“How is everybody tonight?!” Riker says, trying to get the already enthusiastic crowd more pumped.

Before I can stop it, a scream bubbles out of me.

They all grin, “I’m taking that as a great!” Ross spoke

More screams fill the room.

“Today we will start with Say You’ll Stay.” Rocky says into his microphone.

I scream extra loud, this was in fact one of my favorite songs.

By the end of the song everyone was standing up dancing, singing and having a good time.

And that was how the rest of the concert was. Until a pair of hazel eyes met mine…

 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

A/n I know its short but my friend was rushing me and told me to end it there. Lol I STILL LOVE YOU REANNA!!!!!!!!

Ya’ll should go read her R5 fanfic! This chapter is dedicated to her!!!!!!

Since this is so short, I will try to upload another chapter tonight! If not, then tomorrow!!!

Please Vote, Comment, fan, etc.

Your comments help me write faster!!

 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

© COPYRIGHT 2012 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED