My One And Only

The my one and only series is my other completed book series here on wattpad.

Here's the Blurb ...
(Completed)

"I promise I will always protect you Bella." I whispered quietly at my year old daughter. She stirred slightly in my arms and quietly gurgled "Mama." A smile crept up onto my face, masking the previous sadness that my expression had held.
"Yes that's right mama loves you Arabella." I cooed back at her.

Now you may be wondering, who am I and why am I talking to my baby who can just say mama, I know it's sad. My name is Camilla Luciana Romano, and well . . . how do I put my story into words.

I was never a 'normal' girl. I was born and raised in Italy, under the careful guidance of my mother Gianna and father Albert, who is a Kingpin. I honestly thought that they loved me, me and my younger sibling grew up in a wealthy household, with the 'love' of our parents, or so I thought. Exactly a month after I turned 18 my dad called me up to his office and he and my mother told me that they had some debts and sold me off to human trafficking.

Long story short, I fell for the boss of all bosses, the leader of the Italian Mafioso, the Don, and whatever else you call that position. We never had the most healthy relationship, but that's rather obvious with the fact that I am sat here in a small, cramped house on the Amalfi coast with OUR daughter. The only thought that plagues my mind is . . .

"When will he find us?"

And the cover ...

The order of reading the trilogy is as follows-My One and Only-My Little Hellfire (Sequel)-My Always and Forever (Prequel)

-My One and Only
-My Little Hellfire (Sequel)
-My Always and Forever (Prequel)

As always, it would be highly appreciated if you would give them a read. You can find them on my profile. Enjoy.