Chapter 9

Fleurie

23/09/2014

"Welcome to Paris Alexander." We were in the car, driving through the congested Parisian roads. The grey smoke of pollution clung to the air, not too different to home. It was an overcast day, humid and warm.

"It seems a little overrated." He stated, looking out onto the crowded streets, jam packed full of tourists hoping to get a picture of the many landmarks that were dotted across a three mile radius.

"Just wait until we get out into the countryside. It is gorgeous." I leant into Alex, listening to the music that was playing on the radio. The driver was silent as we slowly made our way out of the city and towards the winding roads of the countryside.

"The chalet, is it big?" He asked and I shook my head,

"There's three bedrooms, a living room and a kitchen. The garden is a good size as well." Alex nodded, tucking me under his arm.

"You'll be okay on your own for most of tomorrow?" He asked and I nodded, we'd already been over all of these arrangements.

"Stop worrying about me, I'll find a way to occupy myself. You forget that I can watch French Tv, it's not like Russia where I just stared at it blankly waiting for you to translate it."

Alex smiled, "I know, I just can't help it. "

Him being away all of tomorrow was actually helpful, I had to do something and it would be far easier to do when he wasn't here.

"So-" he started, his mouth dangerously close to my ear, "-when we get to the chalet, what do you want to do Miss Bailey?"

Damn him as his all seductive sounding voice. I crossed my legs, feeling his warm breath tickle my neck and replied,

"Whatever you want Mr Marshall." he cursed, and I moved my head so that I was looking into his eyes and pecked his lips softly.

"I love it when you do that." He whispered, pressing my lips to his again in a bruising kiss.

I smiled at him, asking coyly, "Do what?"

Smirking, he simply pulled the divider down between us and the driver, giving us complete privacy.

His lips attacked my neck, I tipped it back giving him more access to the tight skin.

"You know what I mean." He slowly dragged his tongue up my neck before he kissed down the trail that he had just made. "When you act all innocent, when you simply beg for me to see to your needs. Because you know that I will do it, and I will do it right."

I groaned, wrapping my arms around his neck and bringing his lips to my own.

The driver knocked on the divider, Alex and I let go of one and other before he pulled the divider down.

"Nous sommes arrivés monsieur." He spoke and I smiled, jumping out of the stopped car and towards the entrance, replying with a swift

"Merci. Merci beaucoup."

I pulled the key out of my bag and unlocked the door to the Chalet. It was just as I remembered it. The large grey sofa that sat in the centre of the room, the smaller tv that was atop of a large oak cabinet. Alex had both of our bags in his hands, he discarded them in the hallway before sweeping me, quite literally off of my feet and carrying me upstairs.

He opened the door to one of the bedrooms and laid me across the bed, it was late and he had to be up early in the morning, but there was no way that I was stopping him now.

"Alex, before you do that-" My mind had changed within a moment of being here, I realised that I couldn't hide it. We'd both been so busy with work that we had practically forgotten about dates, which was a good thing because our last one was interrupted by a prying reporter and then a flurry of paparazzi who'd been tipped off by said reporter.